ADVERTISEMENT

My Jacksonville friends

WTF is this?

Theo did you vote for this skank ?

If you want the whole story, call me sometime. She's a ho, and married a druggie weatherman. Gold Mommy knows all the dirt. 😂

What an idiot. Trump doesn't want to put them in camps, he wants to dump them back on Mexico's doormat, from whence they came. Camps aren't cheap, gotta feed them and pay Pfiezer to jab them. :rolleyes: Harris wants to give illegals free medical care. I'd like to know, why do they get it when we that pay taxes dont? :mad:

To all of the Swamp Critter blue team clueless.........................

tornado-siren.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: gatordad3
The last democrat I voted for was Jimmy Carter.
Well that was an unforced error. Did you also approve Billy Napier? 😂 Carter was a good man but had no business being in politics. He was too honest for one thing, and too clueless to get stuff done. He had clowns surrounding him, much like Obama, Biden, and now Harris. At least with Clinton, he got stuff done and governed to the middle in spite of his hideous skank and power hungry wife (which he ignored in every way). Clinton just cracked me up recently when asked about the murdering illegals and said, "hey, maybe they should have been vetted?" That probably gave the assclown James Carville a heart attack. 😂

Damn, Donna looks like schitt! Fortunately for us her reign as mayor will last one term. She's no different than Alvin Brown.
24 years ago I let a guy who was a contractor move in and pay rent for a few months while he was getting back on his feet after having some business problems. He told me he was doing a construction job for her and when he showed up and gave her a bid, said she walked out that morning with no makeup on and was the bitch from hell. I've never forgotten that. I have other stories that can't be posted on public forums. 😂

24 years ago I let a guy who was a contractor move in and pay rent for a few months while he was getting back on his feet after having some business problems. He told me he was doing a construction job for her and when he showed up and gave her a bid, said she walked out that morning with no makeup on and was the bitch from hell. I've never forgotten that. I have other stories that can't be posted on public forums. 😂
I wouldn't mind reading them in the paging doctor ******* thread.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
WTF is this?

Theo did you vote for this skank ?

I voted for her Repub opponent but I can't remember who that was. Ms Deegan had name recognition from being a local TV celeb and I can't remember anything the Rebub opposition had going for him. Maybe she will get the big head and try to make J'ville a sanctuary city. I don't think that is gonna go over too well and we can get back to being solidly red..

• Angry
I voted for her Repub opponent but I can't remember who that was. Ms Deegan had name recognition from being a local TV celeb and I can't remember anything the Rebub opposition had going for him. Maybe she will get the big head and try to make J'ville a sanctuary city. I don't think that is gonna go over too well and we can get back to being solidly red..
She's a POS going way back. Jacksonville has changed so much since I moved there in 1983. It already seems like a foreign country, and I'm not just talking about Spanish speaking people. I don't know WTF some of these people came from or their country of origin. I've been telling my wife this for years and finally she is agreeing with me. We've been invaded. It's infuriating. :mad:

Wait..........Is Mr Garrison the same dude who teaches elementary school and got transgender surgery? Or someone else? 😂 I still laugh about the moron that got "trans-species" surgery and turned himself into a dolphin. 😂 South Park is great, they spare no one. lol
He was Mrs. Garrison then he was the President, then Mr Garrison again.

• Haha
She's a POS going way back. Jacksonville has changed so much since I moved there in 1983. It already seems like a foreign country, and I'm not just talking about Spanish speaking people. I don't know WTF some of these people came from or their country of origin. I've been telling my wife this for years and finally she is agreeing with me. We've been invaded. It's infuriating. :mad:
I know exactly what you mean. Around River City Mall and North Main St They are constructing so many of these apartment complexes ,,, I be wondering where are all these new apartment dwellers coming from? I would like to welcome strangers and be cordial but if the newcomers are Democrat Replacements I can't see it.

• Sad
I know exactly what you mean. Around River City Mall and North Main St They are constructing so many of these apartment complexes ,,, I be wondering where are all these new apartment dwellers coming from? I would like to welcome strangers and be cordial but if the newcomers are Democrat Replacements I can't see it.
I haven't been up that way near the airport in eons. Where in the hell do these people even work? That's pretty far removed from the business district of Jacksonville, a pretty far commute. I don't think the port employs that many people do they? You know when you go to the shopping areas, gas stations, grocery stores and people are not speaking either English or Spanish something is up. And the women are ugly AF! There is no upside!

I haven't been up that way near the airport in eons. Where in the hell do these people even work? That's pretty far removed from the business district of Jacksonville, a pretty far commute. I don't think the port employs that many people do they? You know when you go to the shopping areas, gas stations, grocery stores and people are not speaking either English or Spanish something is up. And the women are ugly AF! There is no upside!
You know tho there is a positive to some of this immigration ... I recently had to replace the roof on my daughters' old house in San Mateo. So the best quote I got was from a contractor who used all Mexican labor. They did a real good job and well below what I was expecting to pay. Not many of our young Americans are cut out to be roofers. That is hard/hot work.

• Angry
Reactions: LordofallSocks
You know tho there is a positive to some of this immigration ... I recently had to replace the roof on my daughters' old house in San Mateo. So the best quote I got was from a contractor who used all Mexican labor. They did a real good job and well below what I was expecting to pay. Not many of our young Americans are cut out to be roofers. That is hard/hot work.
You are part of the problem, you get that right?

You are part of the problem, you get that right?
But the issue is that you can't find a roofer that isn't primarily hispanic labor sourced. It's 95% of the roofing industry. That's not a preference, it's just reality. ALL of them hire them, and generally only the foreman knows English. I'm not kidding you one bit. It's been that way for 10 years minimum. All of these fancy big name roofing contractors smooze their customers with slick talk and then boom! The Mexican Army shows up to do the actual work. It may not be right or American but it's the hard cold facts. Homeowners don't get to pick the crews, just the roofing company. It is what it is.

But the issue is that you can't find a roofer that isn't primarily hispanic labor sourced. It's 95% of the roofing industry. That's not a preference, it's just reality. ALL of them hire them, and generally only the foreman knows English. I'm not kidding you one bit. It's been that way for 10 years minimum. All of these fancy big name roofing contractors smooze their customers with slick talk and then boom! The Mexican Army shows up to do the actual work. It may not be right or American but it's the hard cold facts. Homeowners don't get to pick the crews, just the roofing company. It is what it is.
And what?

Fact of the matter is companies that use illegal labor are breaking the law and they don't get prosecuted for it.

That's talking out both sides of they mouth. I'm not saying these Mexicans aint hard workers, they are. But these employers arent giving them benefits and a lot of them aren't paying taxes.

A Pub that looks the other way for illegal labor aint no different from a Dem giving them free shit its two sides of the same coin.

If they couldn't come here and make a living, they woudln't be here in the first place.

I'm keeping it a buck, there's no jobs Americans won't do, I've done everything from framing houses to welding to picking fricking corn.

And what?

Fact of the matter is companies that use illegal labor are breaking the law and they don't get prosecuted for it.

That's talking out both sides of they mouth. I'm not saying these Mexicans aint hard workers, they are. But these employers arent giving them benefits and a lot of them aren't paying taxes.

A Pub that looks the other way for illegal labor aint no different from a Dem giving them free shit its two sides of the same coin.

If they couldn't come here and make a living, they woudln't be here in the first place.

I'm keeping it a buck, there's no jobs Americans won't do, I've done everything from framing houses to welding to picking fricking corn.
Like I said, they ALL are doing it. I don't think I even know an American roofing laborer. There literally are no companies that don't do it, even the few that aren't 100% foreigners, those that aren't are usually foremen. The current administration doesn't GAF, they aren't chasing contractors down for documentation. (maybe if they heard they were in DC during J6, I have another story about that), Guy who is looking for a motor part for my boat motor talked my ear off about that a couple of weeks ago, But that's another long story, and I'm whooped. Ask me about it later.

Like I said, they ALL are doing it. I don't think I even know an American roofing laborer. There literally are no companies that don't do it, even the few that aren't 100% foreigners, those that aren't are usually foremen. The current administration doesn't GAF, they aren't chasing contractors down for documentation. (maybe if they heard they were in DC during J6, I have another story about that), Guy who is looking for a motor part for my boat motor talked my ear off about that a couple of weeks ago, But that's another long story, and I'm whooped. Ask me about it later.
Roger that.

Just saying, just something is happening, don't mean its right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT