ADVERTISEMENT

My Jacksonville friends

WTF is this?

Theo did you vote for this skank ?

If you want the whole story, call me sometime. She's a ho, and married a druggie weatherman. Gold Mommy knows all the dirt. 😂

What an idiot. Trump doesn't want to put them in camps, he wants to dump them back on Mexico's doormat, from whence they came. Camps aren't cheap, gotta feed them and pay Pfiezer to jab them. :rolleyes: Harris wants to give illegals free medical care. I'd like to know, why do they get it when we that pay taxes dont? :mad:

To all of the Swamp Critter blue team clueless.........................

tornado-siren.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: gatordad3
The last democrat I voted for was Jimmy Carter.
Well that was an unforced error. Did you also approve Billy Napier? 😂 Carter was a good man but had no business being in politics. He was too honest for one thing, and too clueless to get stuff done. He had clowns surrounding him, much like Obama, Biden, and now Harris. At least with Clinton, he got stuff done and governed to the middle in spite of his hideous skank and power hungry wife (which he ignored in every way). Clinton just cracked me up recently when asked about the murdering illegals and said, "hey, maybe they should have been vetted?" That probably gave the assclown James Carville a heart attack. 😂

Damn, Donna looks like schitt! Fortunately for us her reign as mayor will last one term. She's no different than Alvin Brown.
24 years ago I let a guy who was a contractor move in and pay rent for a few months while he was getting back on his feet after having some business problems. He told me he was doing a construction job for her and when he showed up and gave her a bid, said she walked out that morning with no makeup on and was the bitch from hell. I've never forgotten that. I have other stories that can't be posted on public forums. 😂

24 years ago I let a guy who was a contractor move in and pay rent for a few months while he was getting back on his feet after having some business problems. He told me he was doing a construction job for her and when he showed up and gave her a bid, said she walked out that morning with no makeup on and was the bitch from hell. I've never forgotten that. I have other stories that can't be posted on public forums. 😂
I wouldn't mind reading them in the paging doctor ******* thread.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT