ADVERTISEMENT

My final election night prediction

I advise you to quit while you are way behind....you love commies, and WILL vote for them. I have NEVER, and WILL NEVER do that
Behind? You’re the one with the lame predictions. I’m just soaking it all up.

I can tell how not bothered you are by how much you deflect to commies.

FhJ9p67WQAAiNiZ

Reactions: goldmom
I am actually about three steps ahead of you..at least. Your side is now stuck with the PERFECT person to represent your side in 2024. He is a pervert, a criminal, an idiot who THINKS he is brilliant, a congenital liar...and has nver done a productive thing in his life. A PERFECT democrat. No, son...I am good!

I don’t disagree. But we need a complete reboot. Throughout history, when a Government is absolutely corrupt to it’s core (on both sides)….oh NM, I don’t want the FBI showing up at @gatordad3 house.
Oh you mean one of those 87,000 IRS goons? Please send me the one rolling in his wheelchair.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
I am actually about three steps ahead of you..at least. Your side is now stuck with the PERFECT person to represent your side in 2024. He is a pervert, a criminal, an idiot who THINKS he is brilliant, a congenital liar...and has nver done a productive thing in his life. A PERFECT democrat. No, son...I am good!
And not upset at all.

Well, I’ve had my fun. I’ll be returning to the GOAT. Ron, feel free to stop by when you calm down.

Reactions: gator1776
Life goes on, son! For EVERY action...there is a REACTION. (maybe FOUR steps ahead of you)
You know Son is one of the most condescending things You can say to someone. Maybe we should all relax on the vitriol and learn to have polite discussions. Maybe if we do it the politicians will start doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
You know Son is one of the most condescending things You can say to someone. Maybe we should all relax on the vitriol and learn to have polite discussions. Maybe if we do it the politicians will start doing it.
It’s a shame you find that funny @DCandtheUTBand , I was serious.
Outside the star filled echo chamber people are learning how to be more polite to each other.

It’s a shame you find that funny @DCandtheUTBand , I was serious.
Outside the star filled echo chamber people are learning how to be more polite to each other.
Not seeing it.

Most of the "hate" I see is from the left directed at the right. Son is far less offensive than calling someone a racist, Nazi, fascist, or whatever other label the left has for anyone that does not bow to their perverted sense of morality.

Its lib women who say they will not date a republican/conservative. Its CRT that seeks to destroy and demonize.
Its identity politics which divides and alienates.

We are 180 degrees out of phase as peoples.

"Maybe if we do it the politicians will start doing it." <-This is why I laugh.

But you mount ole Rocinante and slay that dragon.

Not seeing it.

Most of the "hate" I see is from the left directed at the right. Son is far less offensive than calling someone a racist, Nazi, fascist, or whatever other label the left has for anyone that does not bow to their perverted sense of morality.

Its lib women who say they will not date a republican/conservative. Its CRT that seeks to destroy and demonize.
Its identity politics which divides and alienates.

We are 180 degrees out of phase as peoples.

"Maybe if we do it the politicians will start doing it." <-This is why I laugh.

But you mount ole Rocinante and slay that dragon.
And there in lies the problem, at least in places like this board, everybody thinks it’s the other person and not them in the reality everybody should shoulder some blame.
Until you can learn to ask for forgiveness you will not be able to receive forgiveness or give it.

The media and left are doing what they always do.

The races in AZ and NV will likely be pub wins. The dem officials in those states are dragging them out as long as they can to feed the media narrative that there was no 'red wave'. It's why everyone's favorite dem internet doctor ran back here to troll. Cause he bought into the media spin.

Trump is so far 174-9 in endorsements. He could still go 180-9.

What's the media spin today? That Trump bombed on election day and it had a negative impact on many races. We've even seen posters that say they support Trump here posting that same takeaway.

Trump is still the kingmaker, the covid shots are still poison, dems still cheat.

The porch is still comfy to some. The wheels on the bus go round and round...

And there in lies the problem, at least in places like this board, everybody thinks it’s the other person and not them in the reality everybody should shoulder some blame.
Until you can learn to ask for forgiveness you will not be able to receive forgiveness or give it.
Why do I need to ask for forgiveness? What blame do I share? I support my philosophy and do so without apology. I do not attack people here. Mine are general and directed at pols or the average leftist.

Now lets go to reducto absurdum and say that Ted Bundy or Dahmer where trying to justify their actions, are you going to be polite?

We are 180 degrees out of phase on our (L vs R not you or me) ethos.

If dems were extinct tomorrow and the Libertarians filled the vacuum then the differences are significant enough to have civil debate on issues but the two groups are not totally out of phase with each other.

These are the irreconcilable differences ( L vs R) that lead to divorce.

It has gotten so bad that as an optimist I find it hard not to be a pessimist about the direction of this country.

I laugh because you are Big Pvssy from the Sopranos about to be killed and you are begging not to be shot in the face so your family can bury you and not close the coffin. Then they shoot your a$$ and feed you to the fishes. But hey they did shoot you somewhere other than the face out of politeness.

Reactions: gatordad3
This is why you guys are so clueless. You all need to find better news outlets. Do you ever get tired of being hoodwinked?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT