ADVERTISEMENT

Mullen can't coach

Zoni_Gator

Green Machine
Sep 20, 2014
Can we admit that Mullen can't coach yet? Just like I was right about LSU winning by 2 touchdowns, I guarantee that Georgia will beat us. Mullen can't recruit it coach.

Reactions: North Lake Dawg
I like how Mullen takes out Trask so we can run it and gain zero yards. I love how Grantham doesn't understand how to blitz. Two genius coaches.

Can we admit that Mullen can't coach yet? Just like I was right about LSU winning by 2 touchdowns, I guarantee that Georgia will beat us. Mullen can't recruit it coach.
The only thing that is factual is you can't post. You are horrible at it and I think everyone here would agree. We need to trade you out for someone that can actually post.....you should be fired immediately.

Reactions: jamminjethro
The only thing that is factual is you can't post. You are horrible at it and I think everyone here would agree. We need to trade you out for someone that can actually post.....you should be fired immediately.

You were saying? I did call LSU by 14 points and that Georgia would beat us? What have you called correctly? Seems I understand coaching way better than you. I've been right about our coaches for years. Let's see you predictions, you fraud.

LSU and Georgia both had better players than UF. Mullen is an excellent coach who has his team playing hard. But we had some breakdowns and mental lapses on both sides of the ball, plus got manhandled on both sides of the line of scrimmage. Examples of this would be Miller & Davis allowing a receiver to run wide open for a 50 yard TD pass. Our being forced to use 2 timeouts in the 1st half and 1 crucial one in the 2nd half for just not being able to have 11 players lined up properly. Georgia's conversion of a high percentage of 3rd downs and our inability to do it at all. Our total lack of a running game, making us completely one dimensional, while Georgia's O-line wore our defense down so that they were able to run some eventually. And their QB having plenty of time to go through his progressions, as we got no sacks and little pressure, while Trask was under the gun almost from the get-go on each snap. To me all of this speaks, not to coaching issues, but talent issues.

Some fans need to lay off the energy drinks. The team lost, we need to dissect the film, make needed adjustments and move on. Overall we have a chance to have an excellent year. Every coach loses a game, even the great ones. The coach sitting on the couch remains undefeated (in the land of make believe).

Mullen can't recruit or coach, but the sunshine pumpers will hope he gets another 5 years of teams like this.

You were saying? I did call LSU by 14 points and that Georgia would beat us? What have you called correctly? Seems I understand coaching way better than you. I've been right about our coaches for years. Let's see you predictions, you fraud.
I was saying you suck at posting. You are terrible at it. I've seen more insightful posting from 4 year olds. Again, this post proves my point. Someone as sour puss as you should just throw themselves into traffic.

You guys need to fire Mullen and go after Jim Chaney or James Coley. Both of those guys are actually better play callers.

Both of these guys can beat your arses and have made it look relatively easy in the process.

You are hyping yourself about calling LSU winning by 2 tds when they were clearly the best team in football... What a genius. No one saw that coming but you

Reactions: jamminjethro
I was saying you suck at posting. You are terrible at it. I've seen more insightful posting from 4 year olds. Again, this post proves my point. Someone as sour puss as you should just throw themselves into traffic.
And damage someone’s car?

Georgia should forfeit their next few SEC West games because the two best SEC teams are in the West, no argument whatsoever. Why take their spots in a potential playoff. Sorry, Georgia, you guys stink almost as bad as our Florida team, even with all those 5 star players.
We were holding too. We hold every game. People blaming the officials are nothing but whiners and sore losers. Officials gave us 2 games this year (UK and USC). I mean they basically won those 2 games for us and without their gifts we lose those 2. The officials kept us close to LSU and even in this game they helped keep it close. More calls went in our favor than against us. Stop the whining. Our HC didn't have us prepared and called a terrible game. Our DC is pop warner league. Our OL coach doesn't teach how to block, only how to hold on every play. We need to get use to it... 8-9-10 wins a season against a sad schedule, never make it to the CFP, never make it to the SECCG, never win a division championship. It's who we are. It's who are HC is.
We all notice how the two of you(I personally believe are the same person) only post here after losing to Georgia.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Ole Zoni... haven't seen her around here lately

gordon-ramsay-idiot-sandwich.gif

This aged well. Three years in and Mullen has made Gator football fun again. He has developed a career second stringer into a Heisman favorite. He has beaten. Georgia, gotten us back to the SEC Title game with an outside shot of a playoff berth.
It is fun again...the ride has been great...not perfect but the future is bright. Really couldn't ask more from a coach so far. It's been a complete turn around. We're lucky as hell to have gotten Mullen when we did and he's all Gator.

It is fun again...the ride has been great...not perfect but the future is bright. Really couldn't ask more from a coach so far. It's been a complete turn around. We're lucky as hell to have gotten Mullen when we did and he's all Gator.
After having Muschamp, McElwain and their anemic offenses, this is just great. Mullen said he would bring offense and he has delivered. This SEC East Championship feels better than the two under Mac. Beating Alabama right now is a tall task, but it feels like we have a punchers chance at least. I didn't feel like we had any shot in Macs two chances. Recruiting has improved, and it should get better with actual facilities. It feels like we may actually be back, or at least close to it. Next Saturday will be the indicator .

Reactions: BSC911
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT