ADVERTISEMENT

More proof that Florida is a dumpster fire

So when dancing Dan lost to the powerhouse south Alabama, it was his first year as a head coach? Think it’s cute that you try to compare south Alabama to GT, ole miss, and Vandy.

Oh so now losing to Vandy is acceptable because it was Kang Kirby’s first year even though Vandy didn’t have a single player that would have started for UGA? This is why you people are a joke. You’re quick to point out other coaches failures but as soon as any of Kirby’s failures get pointed out you have a long list of excuses.

All that is besides the point anyway. You idiots keep talking about UF losing to UK as if it’s a bad loss or something. For starters they won 10 games and were the best team in UK history. But getting embarrassed by 3 scores to 5-7 teams is ok or losing to Vandy at home is excusable because he’s a first year coach blah, blah, blah. If nothing else y’all are consistently stupid.

Oh so now losing to Vandy is acceptable because it was Kang Kirby’s first year even though Vandy didn’t have a single player that would have started for UGA? This is why you people are a joke. You’re quick to point out other coaches failures but as soon as any of Kirby’s failures get pointed out you have a long list of excuses.

All that is besides the point anyway. You idiots keep talking about UF losing to UK as if it’s a bad loss or something. For starters they won 10 games and were the best team in UK history. But getting embarrassed by 3 scores to 5-7 teams is ok or losing to Vandy at home is excusable because he’s a first year coach blah, blah, blah. If nothing else y’all are consistently stupid.
Nobody said they were smart

Yes, but losing to lower ranked teams won't get you to the championship discussion.

So when dancing Dan lost to the powerhouse south Alabama, it was his first year as a head coach? Think it’s cute that you try to compare south Alabama to GT, ole miss, and Vandy.

More clueless buttsniffin' trolls with the jawja ignorance on display.
You like facts, well give these a gander then... :cool:

Dan's 1st year as a HC, and at Starkvegas coming off a 4-8 season.

5 Wins: JacSt - VU - 10-3 M.TnSt - 7-6 UK - 9-4 Ms in Egg bowl.

His 7 losses came to teams that were 8+ win bowl teams that combined to go 73-22 .768.

==============

4th & Dumbs 1st year as a HC in Athens, coming off a 10-3 season.

5 Losses: 5-7 Ms - 9-4 Tn - 6-7 VU - 9-4 UF - 9-4 GaT - that combined to go 38-26 .594

His 8 wins cam to 4 teams with losing records, 1 D-2, and 8-5 NC - 7-6 UK - 8-5 AU

jawja trolls MO,,, duck-dodge-and throw confetti.... :rolleyes:

His 7 losses came to teams that were 8+ win bowl teams that combined to go 73-22 .768.

==============

5 Losses: 5-7 Ms - 9-4 Tn - 6-7 VU - 9-4 UF - 9-4 GaT - that combined to go 38-26 .594

His 8 wins cam to 4 teams with losing records, 1 D-2, and 8-5 NC - 7-6 UK - 8-5 AU

Bless your heart. All that matters to me is whipping that Gator @$$!

==============

Yes, Smart wasn't impressive year one, but has since tagged that Gator ass, so post your little meaningless stats and get ready for some more dawg tagging that ass. Stats are nice, whipping that ass, priceless!

Knowing how to finish a season is important to me.
Dan has shown that he knows how to finish a season. o_O
4th&Dunb and shown that he doesn't. :confused:
IF UF loses to UGly but wins the SEC-C and/or a NC, then I can easily live with a loss. :cool:

Last edited:
Knowing how to finish a season is important to me.
Dan has shown that he knows how to finish a season. o_O
4th&Dunb and shown that he doesn't. :confused:
IF UF loses to UGly by wins the SEC-C and/or a NC, then I can easily live with a loss. :cool:
But that didn’t happen and yet here you are mouthing off.

Yes, Smart wasn't impressive year one, but has since tagged that Gator ass, so post your little meaningless stats and get ready for some more dawg tagging that ass. Stats are nice, whipping that ass, priceless!

So start doing it and stop living through Georgia, CrappaNole.

But that didn’t happen and yet here you are mouthing off.

A nuttlickin' jawja troll says I'm mouthing off on my own board... :rolleyes:
Wait,,, that's actually fairly funny... :D

No buttsniffer, what happend is my new HC took a 4-7 team with the SEC's #10 rated QB to a 10-3 season with a NY-6 Bowl win over #7 Mich, and he ended the season ranked higher than your 0-2 4th&Dumb 3rd year HC.
Franks has a 2 game mid-season glitch. Then he recovered, and so did the team, going 4-0 down the stretch. -- And Franks was awarded the Peach Bowl MVP.

My Gators lost to UGly, but they beat the team that beat UGly worse then they beat us, ending the season ranked above UGly.
6. UF

7. LSU
8. UGly - No CFP and Sugar Bowl Losers to #15 Texazz...

Facts that the leghumpers can't get around, no matter how much drivel they spew here in their attempts to get validation from Gator fans... :rolleyes:
I actually feel a little sorry for them, they've sucked for so long... :cool:
(40 years and counting...) :oops:

Last edited:
DPlTif7XUAEpjOD
I see you're hiding like the other Georgia fans.

Reactions: grommit
I submit that most of these mutts were one person. Now that we have a mod, I suspect we won't be seeing so many sockpuppets.

The JaxDawg guy seems to have had multiple alts here. Now that mods are watching I suspect he will stop posting as will 1-2 others. The shit poster can only post on un-modded boards cause he's been kicked from every modded board he was ever on, so he won't last long. GADAWGIRAQ needs backup so he will leave after the others get bounced.

The JaxDawg guy seems to have had multiple alts here. Now that mods are watching I suspect he will stop posting as will 1-2 others. The shit poster can only post on un-modded boards cause he's been kicked from every modded board he was ever on, so he won't last long. GADAWGIRAQ needs backup so he will leave after the others get bounced.
LOL

instaGATOR said:
Classes don't matter at all, so nobody should care where some twit rates them.
InstaFail post made 12/04/2016 regarding Florida football recruiting
================

Always ahead of my time. :cool:

Wednesday, Dec 18, 2019
"Let's hope [another top-10 class] translates into continuing being top 10 on the field. I'm more concerned how we finish on the field. These guys are building that foundation for us to be consistent winners."

"We're certainly getting there. We'll see how they develop. I certainly think we expect to go compete for championships and we're building the roster to be able to go do that. And we want to do that on a consistent basis." The Gators are closer to that mission than for most of the last decade. That is reality.

"Whatever the perception is on Twitter, well, it's mostly hot air if you ask me. After all, those recruiting rankings that are supposedly so important tell the story of a program on the rise.
Sure, they don't mean anything on Saturdays"

Zero 5 stars. -- 3-4 star rated recruits have gone 20-5 with B-2-B NY-6 Bowls and National Top 10 Final Regular Season Rankings.

On the 2020 ESD class. -- "I'm happy with how we're building it for the future,'' Mullen said. "You look at it, not a lot of shocks. Not a lot of surprises. I think that goes to the character of the players that we recruit and the job, the relationship, our coaches form with these guys and how they work.

While the dog-poker is always a gormless/clueless twit.
o_O

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT