ADVERTISEMENT

More info on the steal

Stopping the steal Theo

I wonder if Zuckerberg will be a little more hesitant to pull the same stunt he pulled in 2020 with Musk breathing down his neck this time? Musk is turning out to be a reluctant hero, even though I don't care for his vision about electric vehicles. I think there is a place for them but not a complete overhaul of the internal combustion engine. One day we'll probably find a cheaper and more efficient means of transportation, but until then, oil is still the cheapest alternative.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
Iran 🇮🇷 in on the steal @GatorTheo

Stop the steal

Iran is quaking in their boots because they are afraid of Trump. They lub them some Hussein obama. His policy is to remove sanctions and throw money to them for appeasement. (you really cannot argue that point, because it is EXACTLY what he, and FJB have done.

:mad:

8ysy7u.jpg

Concentrate on this years election you cannot do anything about last election w/o continuing to look like cry babies.
This is good strategy Jimbo. Have you finally seen the light? Surely you have seen the damage the Democratic party has done to our once great Republic and are now going to join us Repubs to make our country great again.

Trying to stop another steal Jimbus
I wonder how he and other libs feel supporting such unamerican activities? (I know the answer...they care ZERO because their agenda's WAY outweigh their love for Ameria) Notice you NEVER, EVER see any patriotism from libs? Do you think this year they fly American flags at their convention? (I do...but it will be only to get votes)

I wonder how he and other libs feel supporting such unamerican activities? (I know the answer...they care ZERO because their agenda's WAY outweigh their love for Ameria) Notice you NEVER, EVER see any patriotism from libs? Do you think this year they fly American flags at their convention? (I do...but it will be only to get votes)

Stop the steal Jimbus

• Angry
Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT