ADVERTISEMENT

More info on the steal

One bone to pick...I like the English system because it is what I am most familiar with. <----there is some humor there.

I can visualize the gallon because I see it in the fridge everyday.

BTW, I am comfortable with 2 liters for the same reason.

I can visualize 5 lbs, 10 lbs, 25 lbs etc.

The mile if I remember was based on the average roman soldiers steps and was 1000 paces per mile. The odometer is in tenths.

The french took what was almost a yard and made it a meter. Paranoid, envious and arrogant are the francophones. Just imagine if they had taken the mile and made it the kilometer. Made a gallon a liter etc.

I like the foot and the yard. I dislike the inch and its 16th divisions.

As for sockets and other tools it does not matter if it is metric or English the tool I need for any particular job can not be found when it is needed! This is the number 1 rule of home and car repair.

One does need a degree in advanced rocket surgery to convert Canadian gas prices into the American equivalent. And setting cruise @ 80km/hr reveals that the Canadians are stuck on the old 55 mph limit in many areas. Its all dreadfully slow but makes for a nice vacation.

I like a base 10 system in concept but can not visualize the metric because it is not what we use.
I'm one of a handful of people in the world who knows the numerically dysfunctional and idiotic English system of measure. It takes a lifetime of learning and memorizing. I can ask questions about the English system till the sun comes up tomorrow no one here can answer. But even I must always be armed with a calculator. This is not a slight. One must dedicate himself, as I have done. Yes, I know the difference between the international foot and the U. S. foot.

I can have second graders with a basic knowledge of the metric system in 4 hours.

I can ask any dope on a street corner in Toronto, how many meters are in 1.2 kilometers? He'll answer the question. I can ask genius James Woods, how many yards are in 1.2 miles? He doesn't have a clue.

John Lott on "irregularities:

I adapted a classical mechanics formula from planets to humans. Probability of Biden receiving an all time record 81 million legal votes? 0.00000000093.

I adapted a classical mechanics formula from planets to humans. Probability of Biden receiving an all time record 81 million legal votes? 0.00000000093.
Spock: Captain the probability of a Biden win was .000000093 percent

Kirk: D@mn it Mr.Scott whose side are you on ours or the Klingon's

Scott: Captain I didn't have anything to do with it. I did tell them it would take months to steal the election but that was before we went back in time and saved the whales. There was no way we could know about Stacey Abrams. I bet my last bottle of Scotch and some haggis that Trump would win.

Last edited:
I'm one of a handful of people in the world who knows the numerically dysfunctional and idiotic English system of measure. It takes a lifetime of learning and memorizing. I can ask questions about the English system till the sun comes up tomorrow no one here can answer. But even I must always be armed with a calculator. This is not a slight. One must dedicate himself, as I have done. Yes, I know the difference between the international foot and the U. S. foot.

I can have second graders with a basic knowledge of the metric system in 4 hours.

I can ask any dope on a street corner in Toronto, how many meters are in 1.2 kilometers? He'll answer the question. I can ask genius James Woods, how many yards are in 1.2 miles? He doesn't have a clue.

That's great, but can you tell us the difference between 'y'all' and 'all y'all'?

• Haha
Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Suck it, Fraud Hoaxers.

some of these were funded by republicans and one was funded by Trump. None are showing fraud. I

I didn’t even bother, been a long time since merkin has posted anything of substance
I read every word. A reminder: What one says and especially how one says it defines one. Everyone of us provides a gold mine of information with every post.

BillCutting4585 would score higher than merkin in a class room setting in intelligence quotient testing. How do I know? Both shout it with every post.

Funny, trying to show no voter fraud in 2020 election by posting a million articles from 2005 thru 2017. Seems relevant.
On the other hand, one only has to read one document from 2004 from the State Department that was released by Wikileaks that ascertains Dominion is a bad actor in elections and is owned by Venezuelans associated with Chavez. I've posted it here several times before.

Nobody is happy. You are complicit in electing a village idiot who colludes with fvcking communists. This won't end well for America. Just don't cry when this shit blows up in your face and you strangle under a Neo GOP leadership and President for the next 15 years. We'll not shed any tears, and we'll laugh at your follies.:mad:😂
The delusion in this one is strong.

"...When the evidence came to court, a judge dismissed it and ruled for a Biden victory.

According to the Nevada Independent, at the time, Judge James Russell said the evidence presented in court had "little to no value." He accused the Trump campaign of presenting depositions and statements from expert witnesses that were "unsound."

The Gateway Pundit noted that besides the hundreds of ballots cast in the name of dead voters, more than 42,000 people in Nevada voted more than once.

"Also, the signature system was basically turned off in the state," the report said. "No signature verification was in place (note hundreds of thousands of absentee ballots were cast in the state). Anyone could fill out a signature for any ballot and no one checked the signature."

The Nevada GOP described the evidence as "compelling and overwhelming..."

...While there were many allegations of fraud during the 2020 election, it's undisputed that state officials across the country violated the Constitution by changing state laws regarding ballot counting. The Constitution gives state lawmakers sole authority over establishing election laws, and in multiple cases in multiple states, the rules were changed without approval from state lawmakers...."

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Seems not as many people are as dumb as dems and the media think.
The U. S. population is 331 million. The U. S. average IQ is 98. There are not enough AOC-BSC level slow in a 331 million, 98 equation for a candidate promising economic stagnation and higher crime rates to defeat a record breaking incumbent. Trump vote count moved from 63 million in 2016 to 74 million in 2020 in part due to Biden's promises, a record for an incumbent. Trump won on Election Day. There was no down ticket blue wave.

Anyone who's slept through a course in classical mechanics knows Biden did not receive an all time record 81 million LEGAL votes.

The majority who slept through recess at Lawton Taft Elementary knows Biden did not receive an all time record 81 million LEGAL votes.

2d6kf1.jpg

I abuse the second, third and ninth most spoken languages, but I'm sorry I'm clueless with this one. I do know you'uns is commonly used in Missouri.
y'all refers to the group of people you are with. Such as the group at your table in a restaurant.

all y'all refers to everyone in the restaurant.

all y'all is usually invoked during an emotional tirade. Such as 'fvck all y'all!'

Bonus: Naked = wearing no clothes. Nekkid = wearing no clothes, and up to something...

Nov 3 2020, and Early morning Nov 4th. The days I realized that America isn't what I thought it was, or at least, once was. That day will go down in History as tragic. The remaining question is....what will Americans do about it? At this point I don't have much confidence that America will wake up. We are too lazy, fat, and stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT