ADVERTISEMENT

More info on the steal

I read the entire article written in the dominant West Germanic language using small words. For the lib, will he not bother reading and if he does, will he understand?

LOL are you sure you are just 9% "Asian?" Some of your musings remind me of this guy.
master_po.jpg

"The Steal" 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

This board should be renamed "The Self-Deluded Lounge".

You fools kill me. Keep circle jerking this idiocy for the next 10 years if it makes you happy. Biden won the election. I'd tell you to deal with reality, but obviously none of you can.

Reactions: Zans0 and BSC911

You fools kill me. Keep circle jerking this idiocy for the next 10 years if it makes you happy. Biden won the election. I'd tell you to deal with reality, but obviously none of you can.
Nobody is happy. You are complicit in electing a village idiot who colludes with fvcking communists. This won't end well for America. Just don't cry when this shit blows up in your face and you strangle under a Neo GOP leadership and President for the next 15 years. We'll not shed any tears, and we'll laugh at your follies.:mad:😂

Here is the part that gave me the the raw @ss.

"Raffensperger’s office finally said, after that infamous phone call, that they’d share state data and information “on the condition” that the Trump team drop their lawsuit. They agreed to that. Instead of turning over the data that would settle the issue, Fuchs and Raffensperger issued a press release that said, “on the eve of getting the day in court they supposedly were begging for, President Trump and Chairman David Shafer’s legal team folded Thursday and voluntarily dismissed their election contests against Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger rather than submit their evidence to a court and to cross-examination.

RINOS are french...when they are not surrendering to the left they are engaged in duplicitous behavior against fellow pubs.

Middle English duplicite, from Middle French, from Late Latin duplicitat-, duplicitas, from Latin duplex

The French wrote the book on it and RINOs graduated with advanced degrees in it.

What this thread tells me? BCSpell, DCandtheUTBand and NavigatorII would score far higher than LizardGrad89 on my 60 question 60 minute time limit M test. Anyone want to prove me wrong?

A reminder: What one says and especially how one says it defines one. A golden rule for the administrator about to administer class room testing. After 15 minute interviews, the administrator always knows how the scoring order will conclude.

LizardGrad89 would hold bragging rights over BSC911.

Classic stupid.

LMAO! Basically Powell's lawyer is saying that only idiots would take her for her words.

"Indeed, Plaintiffs themselves characterize the statements at issue as 'wild accusations' and 'outlandish claims.' They are repeatedly labelled 'inherently improbable' and even 'impossible.' Such characterizations of the allegedly defamatory statements further support Defendants' position that reasonable people would not accept such statements as fact but view them only as claims that await testing by the courts through the adversary process."

LMAO! Basically Powell's lawyer is saying that only idiots would take her for her words.

Are You really this dumb? Just legal lingo. Here is the full statement that Axios didn’t release, shockingly

Are You really this dumb? Just legal lingo. Here is the full statement that Axios didn’t release, shockingly

How are the quotes in that article any different? Yea it's legal lingo, legal lingo for only idiots would've taken her seriously.

How are the quotes in that article any different? Yea it's legal lingo, legal lingo for only idiots would've taken her seriously.
Open up both articles in two different browsers, shrink them so that they fit on one screen, grab a pen and paper and go through it word by word. This could be a really good exercise in critical thinking and pattern recognition.

Reactions: jfegaly
Open up both articles in two different browsers, shrink them so that they fit on one screen, grab a pen and paper and go through it word by word. This could be a really good exercise in critical thinking and pattern recognition.
"Idiots" such as BillCutting4585 and jfegaly can answer these questions correctly. They're from past Mensa class testing. No doubt the brilliant dingyibvs can provide the same correct answers.

1. Ramon's electricity failed in a thunderstorm. Ramon's sock drawer contains 5 orange socks and 5 blue. How many socks must Ramon remove from the drawer and feel his way out to the lightening lit driveway to insure he has a matched pair?

2. Are there any among us who has a fear of heights?

3. BillCutting4585 and jfegaly were born April 26, 1982 at 5:10 AM and 41 seconds. Which one is older?

4. What single action without which time cannot exist?

5. Name the primary reason one prefers the English system of measure over the metric system.

The election was stolen. Anyone who slept through a course in classical mechanics knows it. Trump won on Election Day. He lost on illegal vote count after. Read Article II of our Constitution.. Article II uses small words of the dominant West Germanic language.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand

They're quotes from different parts of the lawyer's argument, and they all state the same thing in legal lingo, which translate to that only idiots would believe what Powell said is fact, which in turn supports her argument that her statements are inconsequential.

"Internal emails from Fulton County election workers obtained by Just the News are heightening the mystery surrounding ballot-processing in Georgia's largest county during last November's presidential contest.

Uncertainty arose regarding the ballot processing operation at Fulton County's State Farm Arena on and after Election Night, when ballot-scanning apparently continued even after most election workers had reportedly been sent home. ..."

They're quotes from different parts of the lawyer's argument, and they all state the same thing in legal lingo, which translate to that only idiots would believe what Powell said is fact, which in turn supports her argument that her statements are inconsequential.
So both article aren’t telling the whole argument, right?

If that’s the case, did you find the entire argument and compare?

Why do you folks keep repeating the same tired material?. Hasn't it been hashed out numerous times. Like beating a dead horse. I thought Biden won, he is in office, while all Trump can do is bitch and wonder why he didn't fire more people while he was in office. Just wondering, not intended to be malicious.
There wasn't a thorough investigation, two supreme court justices thought it should be looked at. So why in the hell wasn't it. There was clear evidence of fraud in several states. We are officially a third world country with this bullshit. 75 million Americans believe there was fraud and that the election was rigged. There is no way that old tired politician got 80 million legal votes.

There wasn't a thorough investigation, two supreme court justices thought it should be looked at. So why in the hell wasn't it. There was clear evidence of fraud in several states. We are officially a third world country with this bullshit. 75 million Americans believe there was fraud and that the election was rigged. There is no way that old tired politician got 80 million legal votes.
sky, give it a rest my friend, It's all over and nothing is going to be done about it now. Fraud is in the eyes of the beholder. The milions you refer to is BS, only a few die hard Trump people believed all those stories because they were like the rats in England following the Pied Piper. If anything good comes out of this it will be the States fixing or clarifying any rules that need to be tweeked.......I will not answer any message you write back, I was tired of this crap weeks ago after the election, but I wanted to be polite...........jim

Reactions: Mdfgator
You've nailed it except. 3 Supremes thought it should be looked at. Some analysts believe judges fear the BLM and Antifa arms of the Communist Party. Think, Seattle, Portland, Kenosha and Minneapolis.

Our hope? GA has passed stringent election law reform. The GA legislature never wants to see the voter irregularities we saw in November and special elections in January. Other contested states are talking reform. Trust in our election process is at a record low. The Dimms got away with one.

sky, give it a rest my friend, It's all over and nothing is going to be done about it now. Fraud is in the eyes of the beholder. The milions you refer to is BS, only a few die hard Trump people believed all those stories because they were like the rats in England following the Pied Piper. If anything good comes out of this it will be the States fixing or clarifying any rules that need to be tweeked.......I will not answer any message you write back, I was tired of this crap weeks ago after the election, but I wanted to be polite...........jim
That’s the whole point of these investigations. The people that weren’t elected changed the rules and hid under the covid blanket, these same individuals broke the law.

You are correct that nothing will be done and nothing wasn’t going to be done because the people we elect do not have the balls to challenge any of it, including our SCOTUS. That’s the fraud JIMBO, that’s the point you’re missing.

There wasn't a thorough investigation, two supreme court justices thought it should be looked at. So why in the hell wasn't it. There was clear evidence of fraud in several states.

Remember the Russia investigation? There was zero evidence for that investigation. Dems said if Trump did nothing wrong, he shouldn't care about an investigation.

Here, we had clear evidence of fraud, as you said. Dems suddenly flip flopped, @LizardGrad89 and @kalimgoodman now tell us this is all silly, let's just move on.

If the dems didn't cheat, then they shouldn't care if we audit every Dominion machine in the country. Especially since we found evidence of voter fraud in the machines in both MI and GA.

And yet...dems want to move on.

And nobody was around that Dollar Tree or whatever store he was visiting.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
"Internal emails from Fulton County election workers obtained by Just the News are heightening the mystery surrounding ballot-processing in Georgia's largest county during last November's presidential contest.

Uncertainty arose regarding the ballot processing operation at Fulton County's State Farm Arena on and after Election Night, when ballot-scanning apparently continued even after most election workers had reportedly been sent home. ..."

Wow, the page you linked is no longer there. Curious.

You've nailed it except. 3 Supremes thought it should be looked at. Some analysts believe judges fear the BLM and Antifa arms of the Communist Party. Think, Seattle, Portland, Kenosha and Minneapolis.

Our hope? GA has passed stringent election law reform. The GA legislature never wants to see the voter irregularities we saw in November and special elections in January. Other contested states are talking reform. Trust in our election process is at a record low. The Dimms got away with one.
I definitely think the Justices that have children were scared of what might happen if they took the case and the election outcome changed.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
So both article aren’t telling the whole argument, right?

If that’s the case, did you find the entire argument and compare?

Indeed I found the entire argument, it was linked from the Washington Examiner article. I obviously didn't read the entire argument, but I read the portion containing those 2 parts. Those 2 paragraphs are part of the same argument, which is essentially that Powell's statements are not impactful enough to cause the damage Dominion alleges because no reasonable person would believe it.

Do you believe it? Do you consider yourself a "reasonable" person?

I skimmed some of the rest, and it appears that another argument is that due to Dominion's status as purveyor of much of the country's voting equipment that it constitutes a Public Figure, and therefore Powell's statements regarding it are protected by 1st Amendment rights.

I wonder why Powell's lawyers are using these arguments instead of just unleashing the Kraken?

I wonder why Powell's lawyers are using these arguments instead of just unleashing the Kraken?
They are not arguing the case, They are trying to get it dismissed before the trial actually starts. Dominion sued her for Defamation. Her evidence, would only come out in a trial, if need be, to show it as being true, which thruth is an absolute defense, but why go through that time and expense if you can get the case dismissed.

Indeed I found the entire argument, it was linked from the Washington Examiner article. I obviously didn't read the entire argument, but I read the portion containing those 2 parts. Those 2 paragraphs are part of the same argument, which is essentially that Powell's statements are not impactful enough to cause the damage Dominion alleges because no reasonable person would believe it.

I skimmed some of the rest, and it appears that another argument is that due to Dominion's status as purveyor of much of the country's voting equipment that it constitutes a Public Figure, and therefore Powell's statements regarding it are protected by 1st Amendment rights.

As I’ve said from the beginning regarding this case, if it got to discovery then there was a chance dominion could be in trouble.

This is also a career killer for Powell and Woods if they lost.

Now back to the issue at hand. Kudos for at least attempting to dig into the story and not just take the article you posted as the undeniable truth. Most won’t go that far, you’ve just displayed a mild form of critical thinking.

The critical thinkers wonder why you libs are so desperate to bury Sidney if you really think she has nothing?

If the dems didn't cheat, then they have nothing to worry about with discovery. So pipe down and just relax.

I definitely think the Justices that have children were scared of what might happen if they took the case and the election outcome changed.
I believe a bunch of judges would like to see state legislatures act in Georgia's fashion. Serious election reform. Something must be done. Faith in our electoral process is at rock bottom.

"Idiots" such as BillCutting4585 and jfegaly can answer these questions correctly. They're from past Mensa class testing. No doubt the brilliant dingyibvs can provide the same correct answers.

1. Ramon's electricity failed in a thunderstorm. Ramon's sock drawer contains 5 orange socks and 5 blue. How many socks must Ramon remove from the drawer and feel his way out to the lightening lit driveway to insure he has a matched pair?

2. Are there any among us who has a fear of heights?

3. BillCutting4585 and jfegaly were born April 26, 1982 at 5:10 AM and 41 seconds. Which one is older?

4. What single action without which time cannot exist?

5. Name the primary reason one prefers the English system of measure over the metric system.

The election was stolen. Anyone who slept through a course in classical mechanics knows it. Trump won on Election Day. He lost on illegal vote count after. Read Article II of our Constitution.. Article II uses small words of the dominant West Germanic language.
The correct answers are:

1. 3.
2. No.
3. I don't know.
4. The degradation of energy.
5. The principal who prefers the English system of measure over the metric system understands neither.

Sheila Jackson Lee can answer none of these questions, but unlike our slow, she fully understands Biden's southern border humanitarian crisis he promised.

And the Left assures us there's 81 million of us stupid enough to buy in.

The correct answers are:

1. 3.
2. No.
3. I don't know.
4. The degradation of energy.
5. The principal who prefers the English system of measure over the metric system understands neither.

Sheila Jackson Lee can answer none of these questions, but unlike our slow, she fully understands Biden's southern border humanitarian crisis he promised.

And the Left assures us there's 81 million of us stupid enough to buy in.
One bone to pick...I like the English system because it is what I am most familiar with. <----there is some humor there.

I can visualize the gallon because I see it in the fridge everyday.

BTW, I am comfortable with 2 liters for the same reason.

I can visualize 5 lbs, 10 lbs, 25 lbs etc.

The mile if I remember was based on the average roman soldiers steps and was 1000 paces per mile. The odometer is in tenths.

The french took what was almost a yard and made it a meter. Paranoid, envious and arrogant are the francophones. Just imagine if they had taken the mile and made it the kilometer. Made a gallon a liter etc.

I like the foot and the yard. I dislike the inch and its 16th divisions.

As for sockets and other tools it does not matter if it is metric or English the tool I need for any particular job can not be found when it is needed! This is the number 1 rule of home and car repair.

One does need a degree in advanced rocket surgery to convert Canadian gas prices into the American equivalent. And setting cruise @ 80km/hr reveals that the Canadians are stuck on the old 55 mph limit in many areas. Its all dreadfully slow but makes for a nice vacation.

I like a base 10 system in concept but can not visualize the metric because it is not what we use.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT