ADVERTISEMENT

Miss State has no chance today....

They’re favored by 8. They should win as they’re the better team and are home. Of course if we lose the usual dummy’s will be out with their I told you so shtick.

I just feel the Gators are so much better...better athletes...Mullen knows Miss st. Should be a walk in the park for the Fators. They could go half speed and win. Gators 42 Miss st 24

They’re favored by 8. They should win as they’re the better team and are home. Of course if we lose the usual dummy’s will be out with their I told you so shtick.

Not sure MSU is the better team, but they are at home will be sky high to beat Florida and esp Mullen.

Not a lot of downside to this game for Florida, unless they have a really bad showing. MSU should win, if they don't, a loss says a lot more about them than it would about Florida.

I wouldn't have gave us much of a chance prior to watching the Tenn game where the D line performed like that. I think we could win 2015 style possibly if Mullen is able to exploit that QB's deficiencies and we are able to hold up against the run some. Looking back at that 09 game that we struggled in it was like the defense knew what Tebow was going to do at times and they were breaking on routes prior to the throw etc. Tebow had a terrible day passing the ball so if he knows something about Fitzgerald he can enlighten them about maybe we could get a few picks here also.

Having said all that I still think Miss State will run enough in the 2nd half to win by about a TD. Hope I am wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT