ADVERTISEMENT

Miss State 37 LSU 7 2017 Mullen tamed the tiger

GatorGraz

Baby Gator
Sep 18, 2018
Gainesville, Fl
Don’t let it go unnoticed that Mullen and his staff put together a week executed game plan to whip LSU in Starkville last season. LSU has many of the same players minus Guice which is my opinion is a better running back than anyone on their current roster. Their QB play has been slightly upgraded but not by much. I really like our chances in this one if our guys can execute what Mullen puts in front of them.

Reactions: oozie7 and kimeth
Don’t let it go unnoticed that Mullen and his staff put together a week executed game plan to whip LSU in Starkville last season. LSU has many of the same players minus Guice which is my opinion is a better running back than anyone on their current roster. Their QB play has been slightly upgraded but not by much. I really like our chances in this one if our guys can execute what Mullen puts in front of them.
hopeful!!!

Reactions: GatorGraz
You would be hard pressed to find another time a #5 ranked LSU team looked this vulnerable and beatable. Auburn is overrated so albeit a great win on the road, that’s not the same auburn team we saw last year that voters seem to believe it is.

Reactions: j22201
We have to remember that coaches and media picked LSU to finish 5th in the SEC West, Auburn 2nd, with Oregeron on the hottest seat in the league. LSU has looked much better than that. Just an aside, Kentucky was picked to finish 5th in the SEC East, Florida 3rd. Maybe LSU's #5 ranking is a little high, but they are playing much better than experts (including coaches) thought they would. Huge game for us & them.

Focus on the Defense:
Vs tennis-sea, 6 turn-overs.
Vs MsSt, 6 sacks.

Vs LSU???
How about less than 100 yds rushing,,, and less than 200 yds passing?

On 1 TD's and 3 FG's, UF 16 - 13 LSU --- (more likely a 9-6 game)
Like the MsSt game, the team with the 1st TD has a good chance to be the winner.

Reactions: GatorGraz
I’m not sure I think it will be as much of a defensive struggle as last week. Some of these big games open up more than expected. Turnovers, special teams..

Twitter: (not the exact word for word quotes, but close enough)

Les Miles - Well Steve, what are we betting on the outcome of the game?

SOS - If you win, I'll eat some of your grass, and if I win, you have to wear my visor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT