ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan and Harbaugh

JIMBO1313

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2012
Jacksonville, Fl.
I started a new thread because I didn't know where to put this one and I am pissed and would like someone to give me an answer. The other day I read an article regarding Harbaugh going to take his whole team to Rome, Italy, that some donor had put up the money. The article went on to say in the coming years he was going to take them to South Africa, and other exotic places. My question is, how can he legally do this. By stating that he will be taking the team to, lets say, South Africa, why is that not a bribe to entice some of these recruits commit to Michigan and get a free all expense paid trip for the next few years? Some one a whole lot smarter than me, (that's most of you), tell me what is the difference in getting them a free rental car for four years if they commit to Harbaugh. There is obvious cash value in the trip and the car lease. I know this is long and there probably is a logical answer, but someone please give it to me so I can digest, and get over being pissed. Thanks friends.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News