ADVERTISEMENT

Miami @ Florida

NorthJerseyGator

Gator Great
Sep 17, 2010
Well boys, let's get it going for our next game after these past three losing seasons. I don't like off season waits. Can cfb do a fall and spring season in the future? Maybe say 3 months September-November, then off December for holidays and a sort of mid season bye month with 3 more months January-March for a single combined season with Nattie crowned in April? Or play straight September-January with Nattie crowned in February so as to avoid overlap with cbb March Madness. I don't care what NCAA or NFL says, with so many tv deal options nowadays, there's plenty of network and streaming room and viewership numbers for cfb, NFL, and cbb seasons to overlap and coincide.

Back to the game, will Miami still suck come 8/31/24 visit to the Swamp? We've now lost our last two home games so we need to reinvigorate the Swamp and kickoff '24 season with a solid W vs Canes, here's hoping. Seems like Mertz will be our starter and will bone up during these 9 months until then and I'm thinking will be even better than this year, hopefully O-line improves. Shemar James will be back and here's hoping secondary gets smarter and stronger. Is Johnson back? Either way, got Etienne and Webb. Jackson is my fave current Gator player as I love the third generation legacy and his great receiving play. D-line should be great. Backers Corp should be serviceable. Secondary needs to man up, literally and figuratively, lol. Brown needs to mentally progress, Lagway will be Mertz's understudy and hopefully Mertz's mental focus and toughness shows Lagway how to assume control in the future.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT