ADVERTISEMENT

Mega church shooter a tranny with Free Palastine sticker on gun

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
Over/under on # of networks who won't cover this?

Lakewood Church shooting suspect identified as transgender woman; 'Free Palestine' written on gun

Shouldn't a lack of testosterones make it less aggressive or was it snipped yet? I do not know Olsteens stance on LGBTQ+ but he is a milquetoast kind of guy. I cant see why he is the target. John Hagee yep I could see that. Well except Hagee's church is probably armed to the hilt.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
8fm4op.jpg

Shouldn't a lack of testosterones make it less aggressive or was it snipped yet? I do not know Olsteens stance on LGBTQ+ but he is a milquetoast kind of guy. I cant see why he is the target. John Hagee yep I could see that. Well except Hagee's church is probably armed to the hilt.
I am not convinced that O'Steen isn't just another carnival barker and fraud, but FAFO rules the day again.

giphy.gif

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Osteen doesn't practice Christianity as evidenced by his refusal to let residents displaced by the Houston hurricane floods stay in his Jesus palace. He may not have wanted to get his pretty floors dirty. To be fair I don't remember if he finally relented.

The prosperity gospel preached by Osteen and others is perverse. It’s idolatry

watching on Fox news- they showed a quick glimpse of a robot police dog on patrol- there goes my career! ha ha- back to programming.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT