ADVERTISEMENT

Mean Green Beans vs Gators Thread

if the refs keep fixing our games sooner or later our players are going to do something about it... but then not actually do anything about it and get another fixed call on top of it to help a high school team out like they are Alabama. No one gets fixed on in the nation like the Gators no matter who they are playing even at home in a night game. It's absolutely sickening and it's so obvious if you can't see it you are completely blind and ignorant. I watch every game all day long and see nothing like what Florida deals with

The only thing North Texas can do is throw a long pass and hope for Pass interference.

I'm actually looking forward to see if the coaches shake hands at the end of the game....always a first for everything.

The only thing North Texas can do is throw a long pass and hope for Pass interference.

i'd do it too since everything is a penalty on Florida no matter who we face. Two best DB's in the country on two consecutive plays... it's disgustingly obvious

our backs are going down like Rainey and Demps in this game and it's pissing me off, perine is the only one that isn't a candlestick

You really dislike him.

Even when he bursts off the line of scrimmage.

I don't dislike him. I just don't understand what meaningful data I'm supposed to take from him running through a hole 5 yards wide untouched against North Texas. We aren't getting those against anybody even average. Our line isn't good enough to open up those holes on the regular so the majority of the time it's 2 yards here, 3 yards there over and over because it takes him 2 days to get up to speed. Do you really not notice a difference in how we hit holes when he's in the game vs. the other backs? And he almost always goes down on first contact despite weighing 230. Frankly Perine needs to be the bell cow and the rest can get in where they fit in.

our backs are going down like Rainey and Demps in this game and it's pissing me off, perine is the only one that isn't a candlestick
Perrine runs like a bat out of hell. Thompson is great when he isn't touched. Doesn't make sense to me either.

I know.

But you do seem to specifically have a problem with him even when he does really well.

Maybe seems that way because I'm looking ahead and I know it won't work against the better teams. Gotta get in and out the hole in a hurry and he can't do it unless it's a hole a mile wide.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT