ADVERTISEMENT

MATT TAIBBI IS AN EVEN BIGGER PROVEN LIAR THAN TUCKER CARLSON!

That ChatGPT part could have been written in Germany, circa 1939.

How does that not scare the hell out of anyone who reads it?
ChatGPT is super scary. I've been using it for months. The first version was pretty good, but as it got more popular, the engineers started coding it with biases. For instance, you could ask it to write a poem about what a great President Donald Trump was, and it would spit out a boilerplate answer about how it isn't designed to promote politicians. Then ask it to write a poem about how great Hiden is, and it will immediately spit one out.

It's going to basically morph into a Snopes/Fact Checker version of AI, I am afraid.

ChatGPT is super scary. I've been using it for months. The first version was pretty good, but as it got more popular, the engineers started coding it with biases. For instance, you could ask it to write a poem about what a great President Donald Trump was, and it would spit out a boilerplate answer about how it isn't designed to promote politicians. Then ask it to write a poem about how great Hiden is, and it will immediately spit one out.

It's going to basically morph into a Snopes/Fact Checker version of AI, I am afraid.

Let's recreate Joseph Goebbles with AI. What could go wrong?

How stupid are we?

This is insane.

Hide the side effects of a EUA drug because it's bad for the profits of big pharma?

I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this.
It's the stuff personal injury lawyers absolutely live for.

"If you or a loved one was damaged by Covid 19 vaccines, call 1 -800- hoodwink. "

Reactions: nail1988
ChatGPT is hilarious. I haven't used it but have seen it's applications. Wish I'd had that in high school to do book reports. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT