ADVERTISEMENT

Martial Law?

OK. So your uneducated comment was out of line.

Btw, nobody cares about spelling any more. But since you do, here you go.

I said UNDER educated, and regarding Millenials I stick by that. It has a different meaning and context so carefully read things before you hurriedly judge and respond, please.

I said UNDER educated, and regarding Millenials I stick by that. It has a different meaning and context so carefully read things before you hurriedly judge and respond, please.
Same difference. Seems like he is over educated. Way more school than I could bear.

And are you really saying all Millennials are under educated?

Reactions: martycat1
Nobody asked you Cletus. And degrees from ULL don’t count. You crack backs for a living.

The guy only brought it up because, as usual, some idiot Righty called him uneducated.

You should use that psychology degree to figure out why you are so gullible and buy into every conspiracy theory known to man. Smart people don’t get their info solely from The Gateway Pundit.

If he’s a chiropractor, he’s probably educated on some things. Insurance fraud for instance.

If he’s a chiropractor, he’s probably educated on some things. Insurance fraud for instance.

Hey we've finally found a topic @bradleygator is qualified to discuss. We are discussing dictators, and young bradley is living in a state that's about as close as you can have to an actual dictatorship.

@bradleygator when's the last time you were allowed by the governor to walk outside your wife's Hoboken apartment?

Especially the ones that call themselves a doctor. LOL.

They are basically glorified massage therapists.

Is the unemployed soybean farmer casting shade on someone's career path?

Bold move, cotton. It might fool the paralegal, but not sure about the rest of us.

Uh, they have already done that in Georgia. Nothing found. You’ve bought into another false narrative based solely on Trumps tweets.

Pay up. I’ll keep your left nut in a jar in case you want it back.
Trump Tweets? I watched the evidentiary hearing with my own 2 eyes.
You lack any critical thinking or reasoning skills. Clearly the signs of public education K-12. You are the worst kind of libtard. You just ingest whatever horesh*t they spew out and you believe it. If you think there is nothing wrong with making up a burst pipe and throwing everyone out and pulling out unseen ballots to count. Then you are beyond saving. Not even worth the effort. Goodbye.

So there are no fascists on the planet? Trump is doing his best to prove he is one. Seems like he fits the definition below
https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/fascism
Fascism
noun
(sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

I am under educated? Double major chemistry and English, Medical degree, 5 year residency, top grade in US on my written board exam.
How about you? Dazzle me with your superior intellect.
So, your a smart Dummy...LOL

What an idiotic stock answer. NO ONE HERE WAS ALIVE WHEN HITLER AND REAL FASCISM WAS AROUND.
For that, you, me, and everyone on this board should be grateful.
It's always a giveaway when a poster throws out those words. It exposes them for their age and their under education status. Indoctrination by the Marxist Baby Boomer (I'm embarassed to be a Boomer) professors who never left campus is just all too obvious.
Excuse me, but I was and that is why I hate people that call me a fascist or commie.

Reactions: goldmom
I have a Bachelor of Science Degree and some postgrad hours. That’s it. But spelling errors annoy the heck out of me.
I’m not a loony right winger either but folks who parrot left wing horse manure are especially irritating.
Evidently, you've never known a man who has hands twice as big as a phone and fingers twice as big as the keys. So, mispelled words come along with the territory.

Reactions: JIMBO1313
Trump Tweets? I watched the evidentiary hearing with my own 2 eyes.
You lack any critical thinking or reasoning skills. Clearly the signs of public education K-12. You are the worst kind of libtard. You just ingest whatever horesh*t they spew out and you believe it. If you think there is nothing wrong with making up a burst pipe and throwing everyone out and pulling out unseen ballots to count. Then you are beyond saving. Not even worth the effort. Goodbye.
Gee, maybe they should have presented said proof in court.

Don’t take it so hard. He’ll have another crack at it in 2024.

Not at my University. At least I hope not.

Link?
The University of Texas is one because of the diversity requirement they agreed to. As many as 40% of all freshmen were taking remedials when we lived there.
The State of Florida spent $28 million as recently as 2015 for remedial education at just the community college level.
Nationwide, it's estimated that as many as 60% of college kids need remedials.

Last edited:
You poor sucker. You believe in an endless series of lies told by Putin's Pet and disseminated by the 3 worst lawyers in the US. How'd you like the Trump propaganda machine all immediately denying all of the Kraken's nonsense about the voting machines. The fat Grifter has you on the hook, pathetic.
Hey Commie:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You're worthless insults just shows your ignorance.
ou believe in an endless series of lies told by Putin's Pet

You poor sucker. You believe in an endless series of lies told by Putin's Pet and disseminated by the 3 worst lawyers in the US. How'd you like the Trump propaganda machine all immediately denying all of the Kraken's nonsense about the voting machines. The fat Grifter has you on the hook, pathetic.

ou believe in an endless series of lies told by Putin's Pet
Haha. Grifter. Is that the “hip” thing to say?

seems like I have seen you somewhere....wait, I got it

The University of Texas is one because of the diversity requirement they agreed to. As many as 40% of all freshmen were taking remedials when we lived there.
The State of Florida spent $28 million as recently as 2015 for remedial education at just the community college level.
Nationwide, it's estimated that as many as 60% of college kids need remedials.
Sad. Btw, here’s how to link.

I call bullshit on Dora’s credentials, we’re dealing with a moron.
Really? Want to bet "Cutter Bill"? My credentials have been posted. Where are yours?
Cutter Bill is a good person for you to emulate.
Dishonest, power hungry, kills people by throwing a meat cleaver at their back....class act.

Really? Want to bet "Cutter Bill"? My credentials have been posted. Where are yours?
Cutter Bill is a good person for you to emulate.
Dishonest, power hungry, kills people by throwing a meat cleaver at their back....class act.
You’re damn right he’s a class act

A meat cleaver to the back is a class act? Are you a Proud Boy or just desperate for attention?
I am waiting for your academic credentials....
Unlike you, I don’t need to list my credentials as I don’t have small man penis and need to prove to everyone how smart you are when you’ve proven time and again you’re just a dumb liberal cuck.

Scared of the Proud Boys? Are you worried they’d run rough shed over you and your flimsy arguments. Let me guess, you’re also an mma fighter?

GTFO with your shit

Unlike you, I don’t need to list my credentials as I don’t have small man penis and need to prove to everyone how smart you are when you’ve proven time and again you’re just a dumb liberal cuck.

Scared of the Proud Boys? Are you worried they’d run rough shed over you and your flimsy arguments. Let me guess, you’re also an mma fighter?

GTFO with your shit
You should be proud that you finished the 3rd grade in 4 years. I'm not scared of you or your cowardly friends. Why are all Republicans hung up on "penis size"? Trump, Rubio, you? Kind of self incriminating.

You should be proud that you finished the 3rd grade in 4 years. I'm not scared of you or your cowardly friends. Why are all Republicans hung up on "penis size"? Trump, Rubio, you? Kind of self incriminating.
Nah, we just call it like we see it bud. You’re just another soy boy who supports pedophiles and emotions. You got such a hard on for Trump that you’re not smart enough to see what you’re ushering in and gladly cheering on.

• Haha
Reactions: sjj11
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT