ADVERTISEMENT

Martial Law?

Mt.DoraGator

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2013
The Three Stooges (Powell, Giuliani and Flynn) are conspiring in the Oval Office with Forrest Trump for a military coup? Thank God the military has said "F*CK YOU" to these idiots.
Imagine
Dictator for Life: Forrest Trump
Head of US Branch of KGB: Michael Flynn
Chief Justice of Supreme (Kangaroo) Court: Sidney Powell
Atty General: Rudy Giuliani

The Banana Republic is complete! Forrest Trump continues to make us the laughing stock of the world (except Moscow).

Hey Commie:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You're worthless insults just shows your ignorance.

Ok Adolph. Go back to your Fascist corner. Remember how it ended for your fascist heroes?

I love it when the sheep come here and parrot MSM stories that have already been debunked. Proves they have no ability to think for themselves. Sad!

And fascism is far left and so was hitler. Goodness.

Ok Adolph. Go back to your Fascist corner. Remember how it ended for your fascist heroes?
What an idiotic stock answer. NO ONE HERE WAS ALIVE WHEN HITLER AND REAL FASCISM WAS AROUND.
For that, you, me, and everyone on this board should be grateful.
It's always a giveaway when a poster throws out those words. It exposes them for their age and their under education status. Indoctrination by the Marxist Baby Boomer (I'm embarassed to be a Boomer) professors who never left campus is just all too obvious.

Reactions: HeartpumpOB
What an idiotic stock answer. NO ONE HERE WAS ALIVE WHEN HITLER AND REAL FASCISM WAS AROUND.
For that, you, me, and everyone on this board should be grateful.
It's always a giveaway when a poster throws out those words. It exposes them for their age and their under education status. Indoctrination by the Marxist Baby Boomer (I'm embarassed to be a Boomer) professors who never left campus is just all too obvious.
So there are no fascists on the planet? Trump is doing his best to prove he is one. Seems like he fits the definition below
https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/fascism
Fascism
noun
(sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

I am under educated? Double major chemistry and English, Medical degree, 5 year residency, top grade in US on my written board exam.
How about you? Dazzle me with your superior intellect.

Reactions: BSC911
So there are no fascists on the planet? Trump is doing his best to prove he is one. Seems like he fits the definition below
Fascism
noun
(sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

I am under educated? Double major chemistry and English, Medical degree, 5 year residency, top grade in US on my written board exam.
Look cuck, until the house, senate and judicial branches of the government are dissolved, there won’t be fascist regime. It’s called the balance of power.

I’m calling bullshit on your achievements, you still believe Trump colluded with Russia.

Reactions: goldmom
Fascism
noun

post them.

Trump doing his best in your opinion has no bearing on reality. He's not in total control. NO President is, nor has ever been, in total control.
If you're so brainy, stop making yourself look foolish by stating absolutes that have no basis in fact.

Fascism
noun

Classic liberalism.

Which group favors bigger government? Liberals or conservatives?

We all know it's liberals.

Which group favors smaller government? Liberals or conservatives?

Now let's go back to your definition of fascism: "a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism."

So would you need bigger or smaller government to have a dictator in place that has complete power, and the government forcibly suppresses opposition and criticism (like censoring on Twitter and Facebook?), and loves them some racism?

Does that sound like liberals or conservatives?

Look cuck, until the house, senate and judicial branches of the government are dissolved, there won’t be fascist regime. It’s called the balance of power.

I’m calling bullshit on your achievements, you still believe Trump colluded with Russia.
I don't care what you declare bullshit. Go back to your movie fanta
Classic liberalism.

Which group favors bigger government? Liberals or conservatives?

Which group favors smaller government? Liberals or conservatives?

Now let's go back to your definition of fascism: "a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism."

So would you need bigger or smaller government to have a dictator in place that has complete power, and the government forcibly suppresses opposition and criticism (like censoring on Twitter and Facebook?), and loves them some racism?

Does that sound like liberals or conservatives?

It is obvious you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground

Right! I’m willing to go out in a limb and just say you’re an average guy with a hard on for all things Trump.

So you disagree? You think liberals are for small government and conservatives are for big government?

Again, a dictator is about as big as government gets. That's classic liberalism.

So you disagree? You think liberals are for small government and conservatives are for big government?

Again, a dictator is about as big as government gets. That's classic liberalism.
Dora is the worst kind of liberal. Six inch thick skull and repeatedly spewing msm talking points. No original thought, critical thinking skills have eroded and just want to be force fed shit.

Fascism
noun

It’s always the idiots that call others stupid. The one guy is actually a chiropractor.

Dora is the worst kind of liberal. Six inch thick skull and repeatedly spewing msm talking points. No original thought, critical thinking skills have eroded and just want to be force fed shit.

The left wants bigger government. The extreme version of that is a dictatorship. Like we saw in Italy under Mussolini and Germany under Hitler.

The right wants smaller government. The extreme version of that is no government, or total anarchy. Like we see with antifa, if it were an organic happening and not a paid group by the left.

The irony is, if Trump were to act like a dictator, he would first rig the election to get into power, then stop further elections to hold power.

Pretty much precisely what the dems are doing.

@Mt.DoraGator how does it feel to wake up and realize that you were actually supporting the fascists and racists all this time?

The problem that the leftists either fail to see or knowingly refuse to acknowledge (like election fraud) is this. In order to create total equality you have to give the government so much power that the end result has been and always will be a tyrannical rule. You cannot create total equality amongst a populace without ceding control BIGLY to the central government. Once they have that power history proves they don’t return it. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. I ask any libs especially Mt Dora to plz chime in and disprove what I’ve stated above.

Last edited:
Really? Marshall law, overturn the elections in Pa, Wis, Mich, Georgia....sounds like a strongman want-to-be....your moron Forrest Trump.
How does it feel to be so stupid you don't even know it?

Reactions: BSC911
Really? Marshall law, overturn the elections in Pa, Wis, Mich, Georgia....sounds like a strongman want-to-be....your moron Forrest Trump.
By overturn do you mean insure that every legal vote is properly counted? Cuz I think that’s all DJT legal team has ever asked, is to count every LEGAL vote and not the post fake pipe burst throw out the poll watchers and media and bring out the suitcases stuffed with ballots “votes”. I’m willing to bet my left nut Trump wins easily if you forensically audit each machine and signature match each ballot. Are you? Oh wait. You can’t. You already were sterilized by the CCP to avoid your worthless genes being passed on. Well at least my grandkids won’t have to deal with the worthless chicom trollbots of your kin.

The Three Stooges (Powell, Giuliani and Flynn) are conspiring in the Oval Office with Forrest Trump for a military coup? Thank God the military has said "F*CK YOU" to these idiots.
Imagine

The Banana Republic is complete! Forrest Trump continues to make us the laughing stock of the world (except Moscow).
If I ever called you an imbecile that would be several levels above your current status, Sir.

Stay focused: Is a dictatorship an example of BIG government, or small government?

Do dictators run fair elections, or do they rig them as the dems tried to do?

Are dictators also racists, like hitler was?

All of these things point to the left, not the right.

Supporting fascist racists is not a good look for you, bro.

Fascism
noun

It's so amazing how "educated" the lefties are on here and are proud to pour out their credentials for us to see but no proof given except their posts.

I might as well enter the "education" bragging scene: I have a triple major in chemistry, psychology and business, a Bachelor's degree in Business and a doctorate in Psychology rated top 5 in my class, doctorate in Chiropractic again top 5 in my class, and ranked 1st in my class on my written board exam in both psychology and chiropractic.

Did I do that right?

Reality: I have about 130 college credit hours but no degree (changed major 3 times). Entered chiropractic college and received a doctorate in Chiropractic, top 50 of a class of 200. Nothing to brag about but something to be proud of.

By overturn do you mean insure that every legal vote is properly counted? Cuz I think that’s all DJT legal team has ever asked, is to count every LEGAL vote and not the post fake pipe burst throw out the poll watchers and media and bring out the suitcases stuffed with ballots “votes”. I’m willing to bet my left nut Trump wins easily if you forensically audit each machine and signature match each ballot. Are you? Oh wait. You can’t. You already were sterilized by the CCP to avoid your worthless genes being passed on. Well at least my grandkids won’t have to deal with the worthless chicom trollbots of your kin.
Uh, they have already done that in Georgia. Nothing found. You’ve bought into another false narrative based solely on Trumps tweets.

Pay up. I’ll keep your left nut in a jar in case you want it back.

Marshall? Someone call George Marshall...

It's so amazing how "educated" the lefties are on here and are proud to pour out their credentials for us to see but no proof given except their posts.

I might as well enter the "education" bragging scene: I have a triple major in chemistry, psychology and business, a Bachelor's degree in Business and a doctorate in Psychology rated top 5 in my class, doctorate in Chiropractic again top 5 in my class, and ranked 1st in my class on my written board exam in both psychology and chiropractic.

Did I do that right?

Reality: I have about 130 college credit hours but no degree (changed major 3 times). Entered chiropractic college and received a doctorate in Chiropractic, top 50 of a class of 200. Nothing to brag about but something to be proud of.
Nobody asked you Cletus. And degrees from ULL don’t count. You crack backs for a living.

The guy only brought it up because, as usual, some idiot Righty called him uneducated.

You should use that psychology degree to figure out why you are so gullible and buy into every conspiracy theory known to man. Smart people don’t get their info solely from The Gateway Pundit.

Imagine

Stay focused: Is a dictatorship an example of BIG government, or small government?

Do dictators run fair elections, or do they rig them as the dems tried to do?

Are dictators also racists, like hitler was?

All of these things point to the left, not the right.

Supporting fascist racists is not a good look for you, bro.
The "Blue" Rule:
They are doing exactly what they accuse you of a vast majority of the time.

He was the president after Lincoln.
(hope you get the Gangs of NY reference Bill)
Disregard wrong Scorsese movie. Dicaprio says that in the departed not gangs of NY
But Mt Dora had TWO degrees. Obviously not in Post WWII history 😂

Marshall? Someone call George Marshall...
Smart people aren’t always great spellers. You never compared Your education level to the guy you called uneducated.

Let’s have it Nole. Let’s see your credentials.

Smart people aren’t always great spellers. You never compared Your education level to the guy you called uneducated.

Let’s have it Nole. Let’s see your credentials.
I have a Bachelor of Science Degree and some postgrad hours. That’s it. But spelling errors annoy the heck out of me.
I’m not a loony right winger either but folks who parrot left wing horse manure are especially irritating.

Reactions: fatman76
I have a Bachelor of Science Degree and some postgrad hours. That’s it. But spelling errors annoy the heck out of me.
I’m not a loony right winger either but folks who parrot left wing horse manure are especially irritating.
OK. So your uneducated comment was out of line.

Btw, nobody cares about spelling any more. But since you do, here you go.

Well, if Trump tweeted it, it must be true. lOLOLOLOL.

Why are you guys so gullible?
Because that statement was backed up by people that were there. Military leadership has also come out and echoed the same thing.

You people really struggle with the truth, but accuse your political opponents of the same constantly.

edit: Besides, that's not the plan, and it probably never was...

Because that statement was backed up by people that were there. Military leadership has also come out and echoed the same thing.

You people really struggle with the truth, but accuse your political opponents of the same constantly.
Yeah, I’m sure those guys want to get dismissed right before Trump leaves office. They saw what happened to Vindman, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT