ADVERTISEMENT

Madonna Rushed to ICU

I hear she's been living in a material world and she's a material girl ...
confideinmimi-madookie.gif

Her shtick was, I'd say, "cute" when she 1st started...but she tried so hard to remain relevant and in the spotlight over the years that she just became weirder and weirder

She was and likely sill is loaded with talent, she did seem to go off the rails a bit, glad she os ok, i love the good christians on the board though, real role models!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this the same Madonna who said she thought about blowing up the White House when Trump was president?
Real classy. And to paraphrase some on here, a real role model.

People gotta stop with the plastic surgery. Lets just age with grace. The people who do this to themselves look like aliens. Sad

Reactions: BamaFan1137
You should post more and take @NavigatorII under your wing, he needs some snap badly
Your schtick is as lame as BScuck and Gay Ray. Circa 1988, my girl friend at the time had a friend who was dating one of the straight guys from Frankie Goes To Hollywood (remember the hit Relax). She'd met Madonna and the band scoop she was like throwing a hot dog down the hallway in bed. Sounds just like MDFer's speed. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
Your schtick is as lame as BScuck and Gay Ray. Circa 1988, my girl friend at the time had a friend who was dating one of the straight guys from Frankie Goes To Hollywood (remember the hit Relax). She'd met Madonna and the band scoop she was like throwing a hot dog down the hallway in bed. Sounds just like MDFer's speed. 😂
You had a girlfriend? Miracles do happen!! Praise Jesus..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT