ADVERTISEMENT

Lying Trump

kalimgoodman

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Dec 14, 2012
I know @NavigatorII claims that Trump never lies, he just exaggerate things. He is clearly and blatantly about Biden administration responds to Hurricane Helene. He said that the Governors of the impacted states can't even get in touch with the President and they still need supplies.

Well. Kemp (R), McMaster (R) and Cooper all said that they spoke to the President and they got everything that they needed. They also said that the President gave them FEMA contacts BEFORE the storm even hit those areas.

Why does Trump have to lie about the dumbest stuff? I guess winning an election is all he cares about.

I know @NavigatorII claims that Trump never lies, he just exaggerate things. He is clearly and blatantly about Biden administration responds to Hurricane Helene. He said that the Governors of the impacted states can't even get in touch with the President and they still need supplies.

Well. Kemp (R), McMaster (R) and Cooper all said that they spoke to the President and they got everything that they needed. They also said that the President gave them FEMA contacts BEFORE the storm even hit those areas.

Why does Trump have to lie about the dumbest stuff? I guess winning an election is all he cares about.

You know the 2 Rs are more cocktail club Reps and want Trump to lose so they gladly give sound bites to the media.

This is a bunch of bullshit. I'll bet you've never seen FEMA in real time action in your lifetime have you? 😂 😂 😂 😂
I took the regional director of northeast Florida on a fishing charter right after Debbie. She spent most of her trip shaking her head and apologizing. 😂

You know the 2 Rs are more cocktail club Reps and want Trump to lose so they gladly give sound bites to the media.
McMaster does? 😆

That's the beauty of Trump and why he is so powerful with his supporters. He convinced people like you that if anyone speaks out against his lies, they are out to get him.

Maybe Trump is just lying and those governors don't care to lie about something so stupid.

As Trump said (paraphrasing), don't believe your eyes or ears, believe him!

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
This is a bunch of bullshit. I'll bet you've never seen FEMA in real time action in your lifetime have you? 😂 😂 😂 😂
I took the regional director of northeast Florida on a fishing charter right after Debbie. She spent most of her trip shaking her head and apologizing. 😂
I haven't but that's irrelevant. You asked for a Trump lie and there you go. Now will you accept/admit it or keep bring up irrelevant topics?

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988

I’ll hang up and listen

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
You knew Cooper was a Democrat, right?:rolleyes: When Trump said relief had not come, which was yesterday, it still had not arrived.
The governors said that they don't need anything. So what relief was Trump talking about? HE IS LYING. God you're difficult

The things you liberals hang onto and think are import never ceases to amaze me.

Kamala can lie about everything and be open about how she’s gonna destroy the economy but this is what you deem important?

But, as you say, she’s your girl, so….

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT