ADVERTISEMENT

Lying Trump

kalimgoodman

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Dec 14, 2012
I know @NavigatorII claims that Trump never lies, he just exaggerate things. He is clearly and blatantly about Biden administration responds to Hurricane Helene. He said that the Governors of the impacted states can't even get in touch with the President and they still need supplies.

Well. Kemp (R), McMaster (R) and Cooper all said that they spoke to the President and they got everything that they needed. They also said that the President gave them FEMA contacts BEFORE the storm even hit those areas.

Why does Trump have to lie about the dumbest stuff? I guess winning an election is all he cares about.

I know @NavigatorII claims that Trump never lies, he just exaggerate things. He is clearly and blatantly about Biden administration responds to Hurricane Helene. He said that the Governors of the impacted states can't even get in touch with the President and they still need supplies.

Well. Kemp (R), McMaster (R) and Cooper all said that they spoke to the President and they got everything that they needed. They also said that the President gave them FEMA contacts BEFORE the storm even hit those areas.

Why does Trump have to lie about the dumbest stuff? I guess winning an election is all he cares about.

You know the 2 Rs are more cocktail club Reps and want Trump to lose so they gladly give sound bites to the media.

This is a bunch of bullshit. I'll bet you've never seen FEMA in real time action in your lifetime have you? 😂 😂 😂 😂
I took the regional director of northeast Florida on a fishing charter right after Debbie. She spent most of her trip shaking her head and apologizing. 😂

You know the 2 Rs are more cocktail club Reps and want Trump to lose so they gladly give sound bites to the media.
McMaster does? 😆

That's the beauty of Trump and why he is so powerful with his supporters. He convinced people like you that if anyone speaks out against his lies, they are out to get him.

Maybe Trump is just lying and those governors don't care to lie about something so stupid.

As Trump said (paraphrasing), don't believe your eyes or ears, believe him!

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
This is a bunch of bullshit. I'll bet you've never seen FEMA in real time action in your lifetime have you? 😂 😂 😂 😂
I took the regional director of northeast Florida on a fishing charter right after Debbie. She spent most of her trip shaking her head and apologizing. 😂
I haven't but that's irrelevant. You asked for a Trump lie and there you go. Now will you accept/admit it or keep bring up irrelevant topics?

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988

I’ll hang up and listen

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
You knew Cooper was a Democrat, right?:rolleyes: When Trump said relief had not come, which was yesterday, it still had not arrived.
The governors said that they don't need anything. So what relief was Trump talking about? HE IS LYING. God you're difficult

The things you liberals hang onto and think are import never ceases to amaze me.

Kamala can lie about everything and be open about how she’s gonna destroy the economy but this is what you deem important?

But, as you say, she’s your girl, so….

The things you liberals hang onto and think are import never ceases to amaze me.

Kamala can lie about everything and be open about how she’s gonna destroy the economy but this is what you deem important?

But, as you say, she’s your girl, so….
Coming from the man that is stressing if she worked at McDonalds 40 ****ing years ago, CTC....

Unlike that stupid thread, I have a legitimate reason for this thread. I was told that Trump never lies, I was proving that is bs. You guys still can't admit that he lies.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
holy moly dude- every politician stretches the truth - you are okay with joey and the ho stretching the truth but not Trump- as i said in the other thread, this says more about who you are . Now maybe you are independently wealthy but for most the last 4 years have been a disaster economically. joey and his border czar have let millions of illegals cross our borders and have put them all over this country ruining a lot of small cities and towns. Everybody new the sumbitch had dimentia but your gal openly lied about his condition just as she is now lying about being black. Her Mother is Indian and her Fathers parents were as white as can be. Her Father was at best 50% White Irish and 50% Jamaican. She can sayt that Jamaican people are black so at best she is 12.5% black - her FAther was a commie and she has a lot of that in her. she is a total bimblo who cannot carry on a decent conversation and cannot in anyway answer policy questions with any sense of intelligence. But you are worried that Trump may stretch the truth. geeze louise

Reactions: instaGATOR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT