ADVERTISEMENT

LSU game at 8pm, wtf, always.....

Not at all, Auburn would have won that game with any QB with a pulse! LSU will win big. Florida is vastly overrated...
Keep it going. 2 years ago UGA was headed for ten straight national titles. Last week Auburn was going to murk Florida. I hope you dont bet that Section 8 voucher or that skranny mutt in your avatar will look much more malnourished.

Keep it going. 2 years ago UGA was headed for ten straight national titles. Last week Auburn was going to murk Florida. I hope you dont bet that Section 8 voucher or that skranny mutt in your avatar will look much more malnourished.

Lol you live in a trailer don’t you

Its going to be tough to beat LSU in Death Valley. 130 dB of drunk, corn dog farting cajuns. Gator D has to play lights out and minimize the turnovers. To be honest, I’m more worried about what injuries might occur in this game, as that could impact the rest of the season worse than losing to the Tigers. It’s a rivalry game so anything can happen. But hey, in other news, it’s been 14,161 days since UGA won a National Championship. Lol

Who cares? Its a fun environment to play in. Great to see what you are made of.
You keep proving what little you know of SEC football. A main reason for posting this "whining" thread is to satirize all the LSU administrators and fans whining about their SEC schedules and the timing of their games for years now. LSU bitched about playing Spurrier's teams at 12 noon because their defenses weren't ready that early for the scripted fun n gun tearing their asses apart from the jump leading to most games over by halftime. They legislated in state and petitioned to SEC offices to change that. Then they make deals to get options to pick night games with SEC and CBS. And of course the whole Joe Alleva hurricane rescheduling whining shit from a few years ago. They are just bitches, hence why I posted this.

Last edited:
You keep proving what little you know of SEC football. A main reason for posting this "whining" thread is to satirize all the LSU administrators and fans whining about their SEC schedules and the timing of their games for years now. LSU bitched about playing Spurrier's teams at 12 noon because their defenses weren't ready that early for the scripted fun n gun tearing their asses apart from the jump leading to most games over by halftime. They legislated in state and petitioned to SEC offices to change that. Then they make deals to get options to pick night games with SEC and CBS. And of course the whole Joe Alleva hurricane rescheduling whining shit from a few years ago. They are just bitches, hence why I posted this.

See, I THOUGHT LSU had made deals to get options to pick night games. Heard that multiple times on broadcasts of our games (and Bama's games) with them.

I knew all that... Didnt realize you were returning the favor.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
Win both by 20+

Should have asked you to predict the SC game. With their 3rd string QB. LMAO!

BTW hounddog avatar's profile says he was viewing this board this morning. Too chicken to take his medicine.

Still think Kirby can win the next 10 NCs? Starting in 2018 LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT