ADVERTISEMENT

LSU fans must not have good memories...

PacoGator19

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2006
LSU postponed a game against UF in October 1964 due to Hurricane Hilda. They must have been scared.

Honest question. Why would Foley give up 3 million, which is what's being reported LSU was willing to give to UF to play the game in BR. Is he really basing this on hoping Tennessee loses two games and UF wins out? What happens if Tennessee wins tomorrow?

Honest question. Why would Foley give up 3 million, which is what's being reported LSU was willing to give to UF to play the game in BR. Is he really basing this on hoping Tennessee loses two games and UF wins out? What happens if Tennessee wins tomorrow?
I think the whole logistics of the situation came into play. Trying to schedule a Saturday away game on Thursday is not a very good deal.

Those of us who were predicted to lose our homes would really have enjoyed watching Florida play in Baton Rouge tomorrow. It would have really made things right and put things into perspective.

but you didnt, and your Gators ducked out like Urban Meyer did.

My mom in Jax is still without power, and she is the lucky one. Her neighbor behind her had a tree fall through the center of his house, but hey, let's worry about a meaningless college football game...are all lsu fans big pieces of shit like you?

Look, LSU fans have been affected by natural disasters more then anyone. I had 10' of water in my house during Katrina and it sucks. Hurricanes suck and certainly feel for those affected, but at the same time it doesn't affect what went on in Gainesville

I applaud your AD for not wanting to go to Baton Rouge, no way in hell should UF agreed to that. I understand that. I also agree that the game should have been postponed, but it should have been moved to Sunday or Monday in Gainesville. LSU had to do that and the game went on just as life after hurricanes

There is zero reasons why this game could not have been played tomorrow or Monday in Gainesville, none. LSU offered to fly in and out on the same day to avoid affecting any hotel accommodations. Hell, LSU even said they would play with no crowd. We both only get 8 games like this a year and it should have been played this weekend. SEC failed both schools

Most reasonable LSU fans understand that going to Baton Rouge was a ridiculous options and certainly understand why the game could not be played today, but not playing on Sunday and Monday is what is the issue.

Reactions: CKGVOL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT