ADVERTISEMENT

LSU Chicks Are Hot...

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
Look man, sometimes you just gotta be real and admit it. That state has spicy food, stong drinks, cool accents, and even alligators. What's not to love?!?

You also gotta admit it when the other team is probably gonna win.

Fournette is a Paul Bunyan-like player. sadgator just can't envision us stopping that dude. sadgator thinks the team will actually rally around Treon and that they will hold their own for a while...but in that wild place at night...it is just hard not to imagine that dude busting loose on a couple of back breaking runs to put us away.

At the end of the day, the outcome won't really matter...but hopefully we'll have some positive things we can take away from it...

sadgator sees it...

Golden Girls 42
Florida 28

Reactions: Voxvertis
TTIWWP!!!!!!!!!

There are rules, sad!

Hayley-Kropog.jpg

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I lived in New Orleans for 2 years and I can confess that the chicks there are super HOT but the Gator Nation is on a roll. 24 Gators - 23 LSU

We may pull it off, even if we can slow the guy down. USC hung in there while trying to figure out a QB, EMU seemed to keep it close for a while. MSU and Syracuse kept a close game. We are better than all those teams, and even without Grier most likely have a better offense than most of those teams. I feel confident that our defense will do a good job, Collins whooped LSU this year and they aren't a very different team. And Treon can get that deep ball which may be the game changer, if Robinson or Callaway can get some open space, they are going all the way.

It's still at LSU, and Les Miles works magic somehow. We can do this though.

I think LSU losing their fullback is helpful for us. I think we have a chance, but it is a tall order in their house if we get behind. We have to start hot and quiet them down. I also think Treon is going to play well, and we are not going to be embarrassed. I hope I'm not wrong. Althought I'm usually only wrong when I think I'm wrong.

Reactions: GatorNation79
I don't think Fournette has been hit as hard as you guys are going to hit him, and LSU's offense is pretty one-dimensional without him. UF 24 LSU 17

I feel confident that our defense will do a good job, Collins whooped LSU this year and they aren't a very different team.
Whozzat this year? Do you mean the Geoff Collins that McElwain signed to his staff as Gator defensive coordinator[*]? LSU is undefeated this season; by definition, nobody whooped whupped LSU this year.

It's still at LSU, and Les Miles works magic somehow.
I suspect that McElwain, during his time at Bama, developed feelings for Miles & LSU that're truly, um, special. So he might get his greatest pleasure in the regular season from a bayou-bengal-boiling win in the crawfish-boil state. I trust that our defensive coaches & players are already intensely aware than any apparent kicking play by LSU special teams might really be "something completely different".

-------
Note *: <http://www.gatorzone.com/football/staff/collins>. Or did Collins sneak off to somewhere else to coach, without UFAA noticing?

Last edited:
I don't think Fournette has been hit as hard as you guys are going to hit him, and LSU's offense is pretty one-dimensional without him. UF 24 LSU 17
Fournette is worth every bit of hype but we are the best D that they have played this year. It should be a tight game. Can't wait to see it.

Sadgator, If we lose, I blame it completely on you. So far this season, 6 times you have said how ugly and awful the other teams female fan base looks. 6 times we have won. If we lose Saturday night to LSU, I blame you.
Furthermore, If we do lose, you are henceforth banned from saying anything positive about the opposing team's women.

Sadgator, If we lose, I blame it completely on you. So far this season, 6 times you have said how ugly and awful the other teams female fan base looks. 6 times we have won. If we lose Saturday night to LSU, I blame you.
Furthermore, If we do lose, you are henceforth banned from saying anything positive about the opposing team's women.

But but...but he is right. These girls will show boobies for $.15 beads. They can drink you under the table. They will dance naked on the table.

I mean look bikini on with beer in hand

Hottest-LSU-Girls-6.jpg

Reactions: EvilWayz
You get serious bonus points for paying attention. And your point was not lost on sadgator...he had reservations himself about the contents of this thread. Think of it more like honesty. sadgator has been honest for the prior 6 games and is being completely honest this week. Regardless of the outcome this weekend, sadgator will continue to be honest about the female members of the next fan base we face when the appropriate moment arrives.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I was thinking the same thing...Sad...we need a new thread...one that will bring us positive gugu!

Whozzat this year? Do you mean the Geoff Collins that McElwain signed to his staff as Gator defensive coordinator[*]? LSU is undefeated this season; by definition, nobody whooped whupped LSU this year.

I suspect that McElwain, during his time at Bama, developed feelings for Miles & LSU that're truly, um, special. So he might get his greatest pleasure in the regular season from a bayou-bengal-boiling win in the crawfish-boil state. I trust that our defensive coaches & players are already intensely aware than any apparent kicking play by LSU special teams might really be "something completely different".

-------
Note *: <http://www.gatorzone.com/football/staff/collins>. Or did Collins sneak off to somewhere else to coach, without UFAA noticing?

They had their way with them last year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT