ADVERTISEMENT

LordofallSocks

Before he was in Black Sabbath and Dio, Ronnie James Dio was in a blues band called Elf.

You're welcome.

You just blew my mind...
Those who drink mead are strong and smart…

Just sayin’…

images

It’s evidence that some dude in the Walmart online product marking and distribution department needs to be drug tested…
#facts

For your penance. you will post five pictures of hot chicks, redheads are a bonus.

May the madness of Cthulhu that passeth all understanding touch you and yours last. Go forth and sin no moar.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Do you still have the LGMP signal? I think Mrs. LGMP deleted my copy. Thanks bud.
This is a test of the emergency broadcasting system…this is only a test…

cocksignal.jpg

This has been a test of the emergency broadcasting system…

In the case of an actual emergency of knuckleheads, posers, trolls, sh!theads, and/or Laker-Shime-Crapple infiltrating our Board…this message would have been followed by instructional information and a high degree of goofing on, jokes, and public shaming of the offending posters by sadgator and LGMP…

This concludes the test…please proceed with your regular posting content…

This is a test of the emergency broadcasting system…this is only a test…

cocksignal.jpg

This has been a test of the emergency broadcasting system…

In the case of an actual emergency of knuckleheads, posers, trolls, sh!theads, and/or Laker-Shime-Crapple infiltrating our Board…this message would have been followed by instructional information and a high degree of goofing on, jokes, and public shaming of the offending posters by sadgator and LGMP…

This concludes the test…please proceed with your regular posting content…
🤣🤣

sadgator just remembered that he forgot to include the most incredible redhead on planet Earth during our lifetime…not only the most perfect redhead female in the world…but also the cutest, sweetest, and most delightful DCC of all time…

This is the one you marry…somewhere out there is one seriously lucky mf’er…

Savannah Heineken:

91e4ccf3b8646f19ad3a3a4e226d4b0b.jpg

EMa7zspXUAAKZ5T.jpg

87e34f19591104476bf09e5cf27442d1.jpg

a874c4ad6e54ffdd912916a6f9978b5e.jpg

Savannah_5D_9338.Michael-Voorhees.jpg

DdCe-mDVQAEyLUw.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT