ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s Go Brandon - Parte Tres

She was told while she was running for POTUS that she came across as cold, uncaring and generally a b word and that it would limit her political potential.

So the awkward smiles, laughs and inappropriate pauses for effect are her way of combating her natural cyborg-ish personality. And I have to say, it's working like a charm.

Instead of coming across as cold, now she comes across as a general lunatic with limited IQ.

Reactions: NavigatorII
She was told while she was running for POTUS that she came across as cold, uncaring and generally a b word and that it would limit her political potential.

So the awkward smiles, laughs and inappropriate pauses for effect are her way of combating her natural cyborg-ish personality. And I have to say, it's working like a charm.

Instead of coming across as cold, now she comes across as a general lunatic with limited IQ.
Hence the reason all her ass kissers left her staff.

Does giving too many BJ’s make you talk through your nose?

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Does giving too many BJ’s make you talk through your nose?
It does make one nervously laugh and cackle a lot. Not witchly, like Hillary, but still comes across as an uneducated ho complete with political knee pads! 😂 I'll bet MDFer luffs her strong ho skillz. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
It does make one nervously laugh and cackle a lot. Not witchly, like Hillary, but still comes across as an uneducated ho complete with political knee pads! 😂 I'll bet MDFer luffs her strong ho skillz. 😂
dMF'er? He has way too much admiration for Manchelle's genitals.

• Wow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT