ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s Go Brandon - Parte Tres

Now I am confused. Wanting to bet for a Chinese dinner instead of no text for 5 or 6 days is: 1. Racist, 2. Dangerous to Eric Swalwell and/or his family and a Lie, and 3. Cruel. Am I missing something here???????
Don't forget, even though Swalwell challenged how "Texan" Cruz is, Cruz "made it personal" by bringing up the fact Eric was banging a Chinese spy while serving on a foreign intel committee.

I truly believe you have to be mentally ill to be a died-in-the-wool lib.

Don't forget, even though Swalwell challenged how "Texan" Cruz is, Cruz "made it personal" by bringing up the fact Eric was banging a Chinese spy while serving on a foreign intel committee.

They are brainwashed. It's time we started telling the truth.

Reactions: fatman76
AP1ZjyEEBPiA.jpeg

Goes back to the adage..."if you'll stop lying about me, I'll stop telling the truth about you."

And the whole "America will run out of $ and not be able to pay its bills when due" is just BS. The debt ceiling HAS absolutely nothing to do with revenue. Govt revenue is what pays the debt. Revenue comes from Taxes.
It just means that the Govt has to STOP borrowing and spending $, or better yet, CUT SPENDING.

WELL, that is not 100% true. IF they keep raising the debt ceiling, and keep borrowing more and more $ so they can keep spending it, eventually it will effect the ability to pay, as the interest payments will be greater then the tax revenue.

Last edited:
Reactions: gatordad3
That was probably just one of the voices in the bedlam that is your head.

I said that conservative whites who voted D before the Civil Rights Acts voted for R afterward, as one can clearly observe by looking at maps of 1960s presidential election results.
Here's the search results for all the times in the history of this board that @Uniformed_ReRe has posted about 'conservative whites'.

Spoiler alert: Today is the first time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT