ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s Go Brandon - Parte Tres

Now the media gaslighting begins:

Critical thinker has a question: If this is a real thing, how come they are just finding out about it?

Critical thinker has a followup question: If this is a real thing, isn't it obvious that it's not a threat, since the hundred of millions of gas stove owners seem to be just fine.

Sheep never think to question.

"The science is showing us' is now code for "we are about to lie to you".
FmS7RSkXEBEyg74

Those hoaxes were great IQ tests for the dems. As I recall, @kalimgoodman @BSC911 and @RayGravesGhost all failed the test, did they not?
I'm still waiting for them to tell me how Trump takes his edible documents.

The different preparation options bottle the mind. Sautee, cook with a nice red sauce, marinate and then fry, shred into a salad, or maybe diced up at the bottom of a bowl of chili...inquiring minds want to know!

I'm still waiting for them to tell me how Trump takes his edible documents.

The different preparation options bottle the mind. Sautee, cook with a nice red sauce, marinate and then fry, shred into a salad, or maybe diced up at the bottom of a bowl of chili...inquiring minds want to know!
I still remember @kalimgoodman posting a new thread so excited about a Daily Least report that Trump was caught EATING classfied documents.

About halfway through the thread it dawned on me: He actually BELIEVED the story, he wasn't trolling LOL

I still remember @kalimgoodman posting a new thread so excited about a Daily Least report that Trump was caught EATING classfied documents.

About halfway through the thread it dawned on me: He actually BELIEVED the story, he wasn't trolling LOL
Just like BSC, kalim will post a paragraph from a link they read but won't post the link itself.

Just like BSC, kalim will post a paragraph from a link they read but won't post the link itself.
Poor Kal embarrasses himself here without even realizing it. I give him a pass though because he unknowingly does this while Lil Dickey does it ongoing intentionally. Poor Lil Dickey, the Freedom Caucus neutered him and he hasn't been back since. Then Hiden got caught hiding classified documents right next to his lil red corvette. 😂

Poor Kal embarrasses himself here without even realizing it. I give him a pass though because he unknowingly does this while Lil Dickey does it ongoing intentionally. Poor Lil Dickey, the Freedom Caucus neutered him and he hasn't been back since. Then Hiden got caught hiding classified documents right next to his lil red corvette. 😂

Last post by Kalim here was 1/8

Fair weather fan I guess…

Kalim:
guess I should've closed my eyes
When you drove me to the place where your horses run free
'Cause I felt a little ill when I saw all the pictures
Of the jockeys that were there before me

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT