ADVERTISEMENT

LAGWAY

Actually, Brown got hurt during their last game vs North Carolina. It's a throwing hand injury that has him on a week to week basis while a true freshman takes over the QB job at Charlotte.

My bad then I assumed he was taken out as they started scoring some after he left and that coach is big on yanking QBs when the team cant get things going.

I doubt anyone was going to do much against FSU with how their line dominated but I think Brown got yanked his last game for ineffectiveness and the other guy did score a couple of TDs. As far as Brown I will just stick with the observation that nothing on his high school tape really translated much to what you have to do in big time college ball. Trask in his backup time in high school on the other hand was regularly making the type of throws that translate. Trask only got missed because he was the backup to King in high school. Otherwise he would have been a strong 3 star or low 4 star coming out with a lot of playing time.
Brown got hurt, but the offense was struggling to score with him under center. Not sure if that is a reflection on him or the coach or the supporting cast. The true freshman took over and actually put some points up. They will most likely have their own QB controversy once Brown is healthy.

TT, nobody here ever talks about those that are no longer here, players or coaches.... 😂🤣😂

The Napier/Mertz combo went 5-6 so they were both obviously the correct losers choice.

And with Billy's system and play calling, an unprepared rsFr couldn't come in and beat #5 FSU, so he was a chump.
Please compare what Mertz did vs what cold off the bench Brown did in the 4th Qty vs #9 Mizzou, then get back to me.
rsFr Brown came in for an injured Graham Mertz and completed 4-of-5 (80%) attempts for 56 yards with 7 rushing attempts totaling 56 yards, 8 ypc and leading a fourth-quarter touchdown and field goal drives at No. 9 Missouri (Nov. 18)... (looks a lot like what Lagway did vs the scUM in the 4th quarter when Mertz went down hurt)

Max Brown UF Career Stats:

P - 19 of 28, 68% for 192 Yds, 10.1 Ave/P, 0 TD, 1 Int, L-27

Gosh Damn1!t old man move on and let it go with the Maxine bullsh!t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just be positive and hope for DJ to take over.
Better yet tee-tee, why don't you stop attempting to tell me what I can discuss here, as you're FoS about what you do post, when it's not some site's opinion that you're attempting to ride on... 😝

Better yet tee-tee, why don't you stop attempting to tell me what I can discuss here, as you're FoS about what you do post, when it's not some site's opinion that you're attempting to ride on... 😝
I can tell you whatever I want to, when I want to and when I pull your chain you bark.

Last edited:
I can tell you whatever I want to, when I want to and when I pull your chain you bark.
Sorry tee-tee, but you getting 'bitch-slapped' for your stupidity does not equal me barking....

th

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT