ADVERTISEMENT

Komrade Kamala

GW-0V_CW0AAsbYQ

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988

I know like twenty something years ago quite a few Haitians moved near a friend of mine and the people saw them getting cats that they would eat. I think it caused some confrontations but the police weren't called. I guess like some Asian countries that is normal there. My guess is they have gotten some of these missing cats if they had no problem grabbing the ducks etc. and crap like that from the lakes.

That last lady says they are going through this MAGA nightmare. We would be Western Europe jailing Trump supporters if not for the 1st Amendment but even with that lefty courts still try and allow it here.

Reactions: nail1988
They ASKED FOR HER TO "DRILL DOWN" on her economic plan..and she started talking about pretty yards and chit. NEVER addressed the question at ALL. Because she is so stupid she cannot

Y'all forced me to watch the whole interview so first off screw you.

Watching the whole interview put the clip in context.

She was answering a question without actually answering the question.

What's mind boggling was the entire interview was her dissembling and not answering the questions, punctuated with that insane cackle of hers.

No amount of hatred for Trump as a person can justify voting for this Muppet.

Y'all forced me to watch the whole interview so first off screw you.

Watching the whole interview put the clip in context.

She was answering a question without actually answering the question.

What's mind boggling was the entire interview was her dissembling and not answering the questions, punctuated with that insane cackle of hers.

No amount of hatred for Trump as a person can justify voting for this Muppet.
Now you see why we wanted you to watch it. EXACTLY for the reasons you posted here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT