ADVERTISEMENT

Komrade Kamala

Naw. So many people secretly get abortions. Besides the ultra religious people, I personally think everyone is for abortions in certain situations, i.e. the married man 🤨.

Oh I have no doubt there are a few on the religious far right who's granddaughter got an abortion and the grandmother rationalizes it saying "yes but this is different, she's a young lady who made a bad mistake" haha. But c'mon, seriously, who pushes for the pro abortion side? Again, I'd bet the house that 90% of all abortions are had by those on the left.

82eem7.jpg

Reactions: LordofallSocks
Oh I have no doubt there are a few on the religious far right who's granddaughter got an abortion and the grandmother rationalizes it saying "yes but this is different, she's a young lady who made a bad mistake" haha. But c'mon, seriously, who pushes for the pro abortion side? Again, I'd bet the house that 90% of all abortions are had by those on the left.

82eem7.jpg
My issue with abortion is there is no intelligent medium regarding the issue. Both sides are equally stubborn. On the right, they don't even want a day after pill, or abortions when the mother's life is in danger, or in the case of rape or incest. On the left, they are all for stabbing the baby's head with an ice pick as it emerges from the womb. Both sides need an intervention.

82eem7.jpg
I don't think anyone wants to ban it other than the ultra religious people. Most people want limits.

My issue with abortion is there is no intelligent medium regarding the issue. Both sides are equally stubborn. On the right, they don't even want a day after pill, or abortions when the mother's life is in danger, or in the case of rape or incest. On the left, they are all for stabbing the baby's head with an ice pick as it emerges from the womb. Both sides need an intervention.
This all day.

6 weeks is insane. Many women are so irregular they may not even know until at least 8.

I'm fine with first trimester, and exceptions for life of the mother, incest. rape and congenital or drug related birth defects that would have a high infant mortality rate or extremely low quality of life as determined by a physician.

Reactions: fatman76
I'm fine with first trimester, and exceptions for life of the mother, incest. rape and congenital or drug related birth defects that would have a high infant mortality rate or extremely low quality of life as determined by a physician.
After my sister’s ordeal I’m pretty firm on unviable pregnancies, and I’ve always understood rape/incest/health of the mother.

I’m against killing babies but I also am not a birthing person.

16-20 weeks is my limit, after that adoption. Ripping arms and legs off and popping skulls like grapes isn’t something that happens in a civil society.

After my sister’s ordeal I’m pretty firm on unviable pregnancies, and I’ve always understood rape/incest/health of the mother.

I’m against killing babies but I also am not a birthing person.

16-20 weeks is my limit, after that adoption. Ripping arms and legs off and popping skulls like grapes isn’t something that happens in a civil society.
20 weeks would definitely be past my limit unless it was one of the exceptions I named. I will never accept abortion as a substitute for birth control, but birth control does fail. And while I'd prefer adoption a friend just went thru that and now she's homeless. So after being abandoned by her BF, essentially forced to give her baby up as soon as they got the child the adoptive parents stopped paying bills and the adoption agency apparently provides no support, financial or social post partum. I'm sure if she knew all that she might have chosen differently. Perhaps not.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: kalimgoodman
This was all over the day she chose the POS. These people are INSANE...so that of course means so are their supporters
I literally just posted a clip and tagged Kal where Kamala was openly describing communist economic theory - her "equity" speech - and his response was "OK".

You can vote your way into Communism but you have to fight your way out.

@kalimgoodman this version of “equity” is actually Communism.

I hope you understand what you’re actually voting for. This is one position she’s never wavered on.

Remember people like Kalim LOVE communism. They will not come right out and say it, but they do. They despise Capitalism because they cannot compete in an equal world. They NEED DEI, affirmation action, etc to compete. And it is all about them, instead all about us.

Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT