ADVERTISEMENT

Kammie's true record as a prosecutor

BillytheC

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2021
Message to America
October 24, 2024

In addition to Trump hatred, one of the pillars of Kamala Harris’ campaign is the lie that she was this great prosecutor in California, where she served as San Francisco’s district attorney from 2004 to 2011 and the state’s attorney general from 2011-2017.
Allow me to set the record straight with a few facts.
Kamala Harris refused to stand up for survivors of clergy sexual abuse by not prosecuting Catholic priests accused of pedophilia. The scandal was such a mess that it took the Pope to clean it up.
Further, Harris has never prosecuted a single case from beginning to end in what is called the first chair. So when she says, “I know these transnational gangs. I prosecuted them,” she is lying. I have turned the internet upside down looking for records to prove myself wrong, but absolutely nothing turns up.
As DA of San Francisco, she heavily prosecuted people for the minimal sale and use of marijuana but then claimed that she did not do this when she was running for attorney general.
She’s a chameleon who says whatever necessary to get the votes she is incapable of earning.
However, I’m not the only one who’s exposing Harris’ phony record as a tough-on-crime prosecutor. Even CNN, which usually functions as the marketing arm for the Democrat Party, is shedding some light on Harris’ wishy-washy past.
In a recent piece, the network brought up a scandal from 2004 in which San Francisco police officer Isaac Espinoza was shot and killed by David Hill, an admitted gang member. Harris, who had just been elected as the new DA, publicly announced that she would not seek the death penalty for Hill. However, 10 years later, when Harris became California’s attorney general, she defended capital punishment when a judge tried to rid the state of the death penalty on the argument that it was unconstitutional.
CNN also pointed to California’s Truancy Law, which Harris vehemently championed as AG. Under this law, prosecutors could seek jail time for parents of truant children. And they did. Ayman and Alice Haddadin, whom CNN interviewed, had no criminal history whatsoever but were nonetheless arrested when their middle school son missed 12 nonconsecutive days of school due to severe allergy issues. However, in 2019, when Harris first ran for president, she criticized California’s Truancy Law and said that it was “never her intention” to jail parents.
Although CNN failed to mention several other glaring issues regarding Kamala Harris’ prosecution record, the fact that it’s raising any issue with the VP shows just how bad she is when it comes to policy reversals.
The media will run cover for her and say that she’s evolved; she’s learned and grown from her experiences. Those with any discernment, however, know the truth: She is the most radically leftist presidential candidate our nation has ever seen, and she will destroy this country. We need Donald Trump to win this election. If you haven’t already, now is the time to vote. Don’t wait until Election Day to cast your ballot. Vote early and put us one step closer to a Trump victory.
Mark Levin

Message to America
October 24, 2024

In addition to Trump hatred, one of the pillars of Kamala Harris’ campaign is the lie that she was this great prosecutor in California, where she served as San Francisco’s district attorney from 2004 to 2011 and the state’s attorney general from 2011-2017.
Allow me to set the record straight with a few facts.
Kamala Harris refused to stand up for survivors of clergy sexual abuse by not prosecuting Catholic priests accused of pedophilia. The scandal was such a mess that it took the Pope to clean it up.
Further, Harris has never prosecuted a single case from beginning to end in what is called the first chair. So when she says, “I know these transnational gangs. I prosecuted them,” she is lying. I have turned the internet upside down looking for records to prove myself wrong, but absolutely nothing turns up.
As DA of San Francisco, she heavily prosecuted people for the minimal sale and use of marijuana but then claimed that she did not do this when she was running for attorney general.
She’s a chameleon who says whatever necessary to get the votes she is incapable of earning.
However, I’m not the only one who’s exposing Harris’ phony record as a tough-on-crime prosecutor. Even CNN, which usually functions as the marketing arm for the Democrat Party, is shedding some light on Harris’ wishy-washy past.
In a recent piece, the network brought up a scandal from 2004 in which San Francisco police officer Isaac Espinoza was shot and killed by David Hill, an admitted gang member. Harris, who had just been elected as the new DA, publicly announced that she would not seek the death penalty for Hill. However, 10 years later, when Harris became California’s attorney general, she defended capital punishment when a judge tried to rid the state of the death penalty on the argument that it was unconstitutional.
CNN also pointed to California’s Truancy Law, which Harris vehemently championed as AG. Under this law, prosecutors could seek jail time for parents of truant children. And they did. Ayman and Alice Haddadin, whom CNN interviewed, had no criminal history whatsoever but were nonetheless arrested when their middle school son missed 12 nonconsecutive days of school due to severe allergy issues. However, in 2019, when Harris first ran for president, she criticized California’s Truancy Law and said that it was “never her intention” to jail parents.
Although CNN failed to mention several other glaring issues regarding Kamala Harris’ prosecution record, the fact that it’s raising any issue with the VP shows just how bad she is when it comes to policy reversals.
The media will run cover for her and say that she’s evolved; she’s learned and grown from her experiences. Those with any discernment, however, know the truth: She is the most radically leftist presidential candidate our nation has ever seen, and she will destroy this country. We need Donald Trump to win this election. If you haven’t already, now is the time to vote. Don’t wait until Election Day to cast your ballot. Vote early and put us one step closer to a Trump victory.
Mark Levin
Her record as a prosecutor is the same as her reputation.......she sucks.

• Haha
Reactions: BillytheC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT