ADVERTISEMENT

KABOOOOM!!!!!!! Sidney says they have the server

Forget the server, is there any technology that will help rudy understand what "opacity" means?? Maybe get him a better dye job??
HAHAHAHAHAH
Keep wishing on that shooting star guys lolol

Reactions: Pogey
Thankfully, so is Biden. Otherwise, I'm sure he'd call a press conference just to look right in the camera and say "Donald, you're fired".

Of all the many accomplishments that Obama has, that trump aspires to have, do you think being a 2-term president is what he envies the most?

Why would he? He won the electoral college AND the popular vote.

Obama never lost. That must sting, eh ghosty? LOLOLOLOLOL

and to think. It was all because of tracking you
E9C.gif

Reactions: jfegaly
If her and Ellis pull this off their legal/media careers are set for life. Rudy will be wearing an ascot, smoking cigars and drinking expensive wine down at whatever republican country club still exists in NYC or at Mar a Lago

As long as he isn’t standing at a podium sweating like a stuck pig as we watch his beauty enhancements roll down the side of his head and pool within his double chin.

Other than that Rudy is great.

And now we know why we have a new secretary of defense. Trump playing 3D chess.
This is the part where people call someone like Trump dumb. And maybe he is. I doubt highly but who knows. But between the economy being sky high, unemployment breaking through historical ceilings, etc. before the pandemic. His handling of China in the tarrifs (which I was highly skeptical of). If he is a big ole dummy he’s an amazing manager of talent and has an eye for talent in surrounding himself with people that can guide him to these successful decisions and strategies. I would love to be that kind of dumbass all day. I prefer to not be the smartest guy in the room but I hope I can tell who is and listen to them.

And Special Operations just moved to be under the control of former Michael Flynn aide.....Ezra Cohen-Watnick.

Lotta moves for an administration that the dems think is leaving office in 60 days.
Wow... kind of speechless on this move... kind of torn and a bit concerned “why” it needed to be done.

Wow... kind of speechless on this move... kind of torn and a bit concerned “why” it needed to be done.

Also, Trump signed an EO in 2018 that in essence says if you were part of a foreign entity that attempts to interfere in our election, that the US government can seize all your property and assets.

I think we will find that they started planning all this soon after Trump was elected. If not sooner.

It depends. If they have irrefutable proof that the election was stolen then I’m perfectly fine with this. We have to preserve the integrity of our election process and we have no country. If we find that there is not irrefutable evidence and Trump uses his powers to stay in authority, then our country has lost as well. I guess we’ll see how it plays out.

Reactions: jfegaly
It depends. If they have irrefutable proof that the election was stolen then I’m perfectly fine with this. We have to preserve the integrity of our election process and we have no country. If we find that there is not irrefutable evidence and Trump uses his powers to stay in authority, then our country has lost as well. I guess we’ll see how it plays out.
I would not worry about the latter part. Trump doesn't need this job, never did. He's a true patriot. Melania was pissed when he won. It's not in his nature to lie down while getting screwed either. We KNOW it happened. Only the blind and partisan refuse to see it. The election was a sham ever since mass mail in voting was introduced. It's a scam that is rife for the opportunity for fraud. You can't tell me Hiden won in GA. Ain't no way in hell.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT