ADVERTISEMENT

Justin Fields rumor...

LizardGrad89

Bull Gator
Nov 12, 2003
That he will transfer.

Frankly, I don't want to see him get to transfer again without sitting out a year. He got to move once already. Plus, this would open up the door for the Big 10 and Pac 12 players to transfer en masse. Or at least to try to. Imagine if some little school agreed to take the entire Ohio State team and booted most of their current players. Or maybe, with the one free year rule, they could just keep them all.

No, the Big 10 and Pac 12 players thought COVID would give them the ability to demand wages, and instead they lost their season. They made their bed.

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
I read the Big 10 is talking about starting up football Thanksgiving weekend. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

This. Is. Not. Happening. Justin Fields has a sister who plays softball at GA. Justin Fields has friends on the team. Justin Fields and Kirby are still close and communicate. Despite what some people think, there were no bridges burned between Justin and Kirby. He was just in town visiting family and friends. He has nothing else to do, thatOSU is not playing football. That's a shame..........
You have to give him credit too. He tried to get the BIG10 to rethink and play football. He was trying to be leader for the whole conference. I imagine he just signs with an agent soon and waits for the draft.

This. Is. Not. Happening. Justin Fields has a sister who plays softball at GA. Justin Fields has friends on the team. Justin Fields and Kirby are still close and communicate. Despite what some people think, there were no bridges burned between Justin and Kirby. He was just in town visiting family and friends. He has nothing else to do, thatOSU is not playing football. That's a shame..........
You have to give him credit too. He tried to get the BIG10 to rethink and play football. He was trying to be leader for the whole conference. I imagine he just signs with an agent soon and waits for the draft.
Some Georgia folks are still pissed though. Magill Society donors got turned away from attending, and it was invitation only. So why does a kid that plays for another program get in over them?

That would be awesome and amusing...imagine like Old Dominion making the playoffs out of nowhere and winning the National Title...

Except for the players that got booted to make room for the transfers. But, if nobody lost their scholarship, I agree it would be amusing, unless they beat UF on the way. That would be less funny.

I wonder if tOSU would try to claim it as their title.

sadgator will admit, he would totally buy and wear an ODU National Title shirt...

4e6b6035f9d2a3a47a7961f773a2d1c0.jpg

Lol...yes, they would...heck half of them were claiming the LSU title last year because of Burrow...
Shh, UGA will try to claim the Rose Bowl win.

Seriously though that is funny. A team with a transfer QB starting is taking credit for the work of a QB they chased off.

That he will transfer.

Frankly, I don't want to see him get to transfer again without sitting out a year. He got to move once already. Plus, this would open up the door for the Big 10 and Pac 12 players to transfer en masse. Or at least to try to. Imagine if some little school agreed to take the entire Ohio State team and booted most of their current players. Or maybe, with the one free year rule, they could just keep them all.

No, the Big 10 and Pac 12 players thought COVID would give them the ability to demand wages, and instead they lost their season. They made their bed.

I know one team that would love to boot the majority of their players and take OSU players....

LA...Hollywood... Silicone Valley.

Padded bras

I doubt college girls are getting augmentation done.

As for padded bras, those are sold everywhere.

I will say that I have watched USC football games, and when they show the Song girls doing their thing, there is legitimate bouncing going on.

LA...Hollywood... Silicone Valley.

Padded bras
When it comes to boobs, the end justifies the means imo.

The real secret about usc is that it’s @2:1, male to female. The hot girls they always claim are about 5% of the female population and barely speak to anyone not in the Greek system. I’ve dated more girls from there than any other school, and they are a very spoiled and entitled bunch. I once had my car broken into when I was away for a weekend with one of them, and her response was to look for the itemized note the thieves should have left so I’d know what to replace. That’s not hyperbole. She actually said that. What kind of world does she live in with such polite thieves?

Reactions: TennesseeGator
When it comes to boobs, the end justifies the means imo.

The real secret about usc is that it’s @2:1, male to female. The hot girls they always claim are about 5% of the female population and barely speak to anyone not in the Greek system. I’ve dated more girls from there than any other school, and they are a very spoiled and entitled bunch. I once had my car broken into when I was away for a weekend with one of them, and her response was to look for the itemized note the thieves should have left so I’d know what to replace. That’s not hyperbole. She actually said that. What kind of world does she live in with such polite thieves?

USC is 52% female.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT