ADVERTISEMENT

Just wanted to stop by and say congrats on your win

CJM has done a hell of a job this season. I fear the Gators are back sooner than we thought. However you may have helped Georgia rid itself of the underachiever, so thanks for that.
Thanks, but we were kinda hoping Richt would stick around a while.
Seriously though, I like Richt. I suspect you do too, but it's probably time for some new blood. A fresh perspective. Things would probably be different if he had first rate offensive and defensive coordinators. Too much turnover and not enough production there.

Played for the scUM thugs of Mi-Am-I

Coached for the tallycrappy criminoles.

Head Coach for the leg-humping butt-sniffers.

The very football definition of a 3x Loser....
(at least in this Gator fans eyes)

Nice guy, I liked his UF/GA W/L record, but he needed to cheat more to win at a place like UGly... :D

CJM has done a hell of a job this season. I fear the Gators are back sooner than we thought. However you may have helped Georgia rid itself of the underachiever, so thanks for that.
I said it 10 years ago and I say it today. ITS NOT TO LATE TO CHANGE YOUR "FAVORITE TEAM". You did not graduate from UGAG. You are not stuck with UGAG as any of your alma maters. SO ITS TIME TO STEP OFF!!!!

You would do better to spend the remainder of your life pulling for and apoligizing for ISIS. Why not, you didn't graduate from one of their training camps either......

I said it 10 years ago and I say it today. ITS NOT TO LATE TO CHANGE YOUR "FAVORITE TEAM". You did not graduate from UGAG. You are not stuck with UGAG as any of your alma maters. SO ITS TIME TO STEP OFF!!!!

You would do better to spend the remainder of your life pulling for and apoligizing for ISIS. Why not, you didn't graduate from one of their training camps either......

Letters, is that you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT