ADVERTISEMENT

Just the Tip! (of the diaper pail)

NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004

HUMILIATION: Biden Almost Collapses at D-Day Celebrations… “Is He Downloading in His Diaper?” (VIDEO)​

Joe Biden once again reminded the world how mentally and physically unfit he is for office by randomly crouching down during war celebrations in France.

Appearing at D-Day 80th anniversary celebrations with French President Emmanuel Macron, Biden started leaning forward and appeared on the brink of collapse before eventually restoring balance.

Both Jill Biden and Brigitte Macron looked on in confusion as the 81-year-old continued to embarrass himself.

No Joe, no! Normandy Beach ain't a cat litter box! 😂

load-loading.gif

HUMILIATION: Biden Almost Collapses at D-Day Celebrations… “Is He Downloading in His Diaper?” (VIDEO)​

Joe Biden once again reminded the world how mentally and physically unfit he is for office by randomly crouching down during war celebrations in France.

Appearing at D-Day 80th anniversary celebrations with French President Emmanuel Macron, Biden started leaning forward and appeared on the brink of collapse before eventually restoring balance.

Both Jill Biden and Brigitte Macron looked on in confusion as the 81-year-old continued to embarrass himself.

load-loading.gif
That’s them bone spurs kicking in Nav!!!

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
This is not political...however I had to turn off this celebration this morning when this POS (FJB) started talking in this VERY solemn ceremony. Not because he is a lefty. Because he is a TRASH person that I am 100% sure does not love our Country. It truly disgusted me. However I hope everyone saw the opening speaker...and watched the video...I had tears rolling.

load-loading.gif
He was going to sit down until Jill told him he needs to stand.

This is not political...however I had to turn off this celebration this morning when this POS (FJB) started talking in this VERY solemn ceremony. Not because he is a lefty. Because he is a TRASH person that I am 100% sure does not love our Country. It truly disgusted me. However I hope everyone saw the opening speaker...and watched the video...I had tears rolling.
Besides, he once again made it a political speech when he talked about Ukraine, which has ZERO to do with honoring those who fought and those who paid the ultimate price on D-Day.

This isn’t just the tip as that happened a while ago, but how does this impact trumps outcome…. Interesting

Besides, he once again made it a political speech when he talked about Ukraine, which has ZERO to do with honoring those who fought and those who paid the ultimate price on D-Day.
So glad I turned it off. I would have been so mad that the POS disrespected American hero's like that. But am I surprised..HELL NO. And Kankles Clinton used her D Day post to call Trump worse than Hitler. She is getting SLAMMED on social media for it.

I don't know if the imbecile shat himself or not but I showed the videos to my wife and she's been laughing ever since. Seriously I hope his Secret Service guys are given rubber gloves, masks, and baby wipes. Maybe Jill gets the shit detail .The Pooper in Chief is a total embarrassment to every American.

So glad I turned it off. I would have been so mad that the POS disrespected American hero's like that. But am I surprised..HELL NO. And Kankles Clinton used her D Day post to call Trump worse than Hitler. She is getting SLAMMED on social media for it.
Notice that she turned off the Comments on X because she knew she was going to get hit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT