ADVERTISEMENT

Just how bad is Biden?

So what’s your point?
It’s obvious nickel read the thread. You have people that only listen to the invisible man in the sky telling others that they are not qualified make an unbiased assessment. It’s beyond unconsciously unaware, it’s simply insane.

It’s obvious nickel read the thread. You have people that only listen to the invisible man in the sky telling others that they are not qualified make an unbiased assessment. It’s beyond unconsciously unaware, it’s simply insane.
I was just joking. You called us petulant fools and children and I said "what's your point" as if I'm not contending you calling us petulant fools and children.

I was just joking. You called us petulant fools and children and I said "what's your point" as if I'm not contending you calling us petulant fools and children.
Was not really referring to you. Although you enjoy pulling taffy.

Nixon was not a bad president, neither was Trump.

Obama, Carter, Biden and LBJ were all terrible ...
I think a poll of random people would put Nixon and Trump on the list. Although, as a young, clueless liberal, I hated Nixon.....I later grew to respect him quite a bit.

Nixon was not a bad president, neither was Trump.

Obama, Carter, Biden and LBJ were all terrible ...
Nixon was actually one of the most popular presidents in history at the time.

Interesting that all the popular Presidents that speak out against Establishment norms get taken out one way or another.

The hell of it, is that what Nixon did…was nowhere near what is being done now and in the recent past.

Nixon was actually one of the most popular presidents in history at the time.

Interesting that all the popular Presidents that speak out against Establishment norms get taken out one way or another.

The hell of it, is that what Nixon did…was nowhere near what is being done now and in the recent past.
I got my degree at UF in American studies, which, along with three dollars will get me on any bus I like. Part of my undergraduate thesis was on Nixon. Let's face it. He got us out of Vietnam, which was great, but the reason for his impeachment, and eventual resignation pales in comparison, to what Obama did by a magnitude of many thousand.

anyone who thinks Nixon and Trump were bad at governing are just mindless sheep repeating media, talking points ...

you are, you think the policies of the most derranged president, talking money here, are better than the guy that has rates at 5.5 and a fed selling bonds not buying them. own it.
LULZ........... Obama practically invented quantitative easing just like Al Gore invented the internet. 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
LULZ........... Obama practically invented quantitative easing just like Al Gore invented the internet. 😂 😂 😂
If you do t like the facts I can’t help you. And just an fyi qe began u set bush not Obama. Neither printed at anywhere near the level of Donald. He is a liberals liberal.

• Wow
If you do t like the facts I can’t help you. And just an fyi qe began u set bush not Obama. Neither printed at anywhere near the level of Donald. He is a liberals liberal.
😂 😂 😂 :rolleyes:

November 2, 2010, is a day that that has been mostly forgotten by history, but that should live in infamy. It was the day when America’s democratic institutions retreated to the sidelines of economic policymaking and largely left the nation’s economic development to the Federal Reserve. The result was a decade of printing money that has primarily benefited the very rich and stoked asset prices in ways that continue to destabilize global financial markets.

😂 😂 😂 :rolleyes:

November 2, 2010, is a day that that has been mostly forgotten by history, but that should live in infamy. It was the day when America’s democratic institutions retreated to the sidelines of economic policymaking and largely left the nation’s economic development to the Federal Reserve. The result was a decade of printing money that has primarily benefited the very rich and stoked asset prices in ways that continue to destabilize global financial markets.

You forget tarp and government buying preferred shares in banks, you people don’t care about truth. It’s comical

• Wow
You forget tarp and government buying preferred shares in banks, you people don’t care about truth. It’s comical
And you forgot TARP is a program started due to Clinton's easy credit policies and the resulting mortgage bundling failures.

While no single event is to blame for the financial crisis, many experts believe lax credit requirements for low-income citizens played an extensive role in setting up a subprime mortgage disaster.

giphy.gif

And you forgot TARP is a program started due to Clinton's easy credit policies and the resulting mortgage bundling failures.

While no single event is to blame for the financial crisis, many experts believe lax credit requirements for low-income citizens played an extensive role in setting up a subprime mortgage disaster.

giphy.gif
Clinton did t have an easy money policy it happened after the dot on bust. Just ask questions don’t make a fool out of yourself. I know we are on a board made up mostly of monkeys but good lord have some self respect.

• Wow
I'll never understand why the sheep think it's smart to put their politics ahead of their country.

A real American will freely admit that the US economy was garbage from the dot com bust till around 2014 or so.

A sheep will say the economy was trash under Bush, but then they will try to spin that obama REBUILT the economy, then handed a hummer to Trump.

Funniest part is they only say the economy was trash under Bush cause they think he was a pub. He was as big of a uniparty sheep as they are.

giphy.gif
Clinton did t have an easy money policy it happened after the dot on bust. Just ask questions don’t make a fool out of yourself. I know we are on a board made up mostly of monkeys but good lord have some self respect.

Clinton and his tranny bull dyke AG Janet Reno shook down banks threatening them to give no income verified loans to Democrat voters is what eventually caused the crash.

00-janet-reno.jpg

Last edited:
What did India have to do with this? 😂 MDFer loves to rewrite history. CNBC, of all places!!! Oopsie!! 😂

The seeds of the mortgage meltdown were planted during Bill Clinton’s presidency.

Under Clinton’s Housing and Urban Development (HUD) secretary, Andrew Cuomo, Community Reinvestment Act regulators gave banks higher ratings for home loans made in “credit-deprived” areas. Banks were effectively rewarded for throwing out sound underwriting standards and writing loans to those who were at high risk of defaulting. If banks didn’t comply with these rules, regulators reined in their ability to expand lending and deposits.

These new HUD rules lowered down payments from the traditional 20 percent to 3 percent by 1995 and zero down-payments by 2000. What’s more, in the Clinton push to issue home loans to lower income borrowers, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac made a common practice to virtually end credit documentation, low credit scores were disregarded, and income and job history was also thrown aside. The phrase “subprime” became commonplace. What an understatement.

giphy.gif

What did India have to do with this? 😂 MDFer loves to rewrite history. CNBC, of all places!!! Oopsie!! 😂

The seeds of the mortgage meltdown were planted during Bill Clinton’s presidency.

Under Clinton’s Housing and Urban Development (HUD) secretary, Andrew Cuomo, Community Reinvestment Act regulators gave banks higher ratings for home loans made in “credit-deprived” areas. Banks were effectively rewarded for throwing out sound underwriting standards and writing loans to those who were at high risk of defaulting. If banks didn’t comply with these rules, regulators reined in their ability to expand lending and deposits.

These new HUD rules lowered down payments from the traditional 20 percent to 3 percent by 1995 and zero down-payments by 2000. What’s more, in the Clinton push to issue home loans to lower income borrowers, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac made a common practice to virtually end credit documentation, low credit scores were disregarded, and income and job history was also thrown aside. The phrase “subprime” became commonplace. What an understatement.

giphy.gif
Lol, that’s some hardcore data there, CNBC is a joke

This isn’t bad read it and ask me questions you’re too stupid to get most of it. 2003-2008 the largest housing bubble in us history before Donald’s massive printing spree. And yes it was Donald. Joe is tightening policy now ole bush didn’t tighten at all he encouraged home ownership for all. DUMB.

Last edited:
  • Haha

This isn’t bad read it and ask me questions you’re too stupid to get most of it. 2003-2008 the largest housing bubble in us history before Donald’s massive printing spree. And yes it was Donald. Joe is tightening policy now ole bush didn’t tighten at all he encouraged home ownership for all. DUMB.
I just gave you the origins of the housing bubble. I even gave you a "regarded" woke website that explained it to you like you were 5, half nickel. First you tried to blame it on Al Gore's internet bubble, when the free easy credit began WAY prior to that, via Slick Willie. Now you blame it on Trump 30 years later. 😂

oh-sure-john-candy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
So bad that leftists are ready for Trump.

Haven’t read through the rest of the thread, but I’m seeing consistent news reports of polls from MSM media (NBC etc) that shows Trump leading Biden nationally and in battleground states. It’s just a matter of time before Biden is pushed aside; or at least additional Dems announce their candidacy for the Democratic nomination for POTUS.

Haven’t read through the rest of the thread, but I’m seeing consistent news reports of polls from MSM media (NBC etc) that shows Trump leading Biden nationally and in battleground states. It’s just a matter of time before Biden is pushed aside; or at least additional Dems announce their candidacy for the Democratic nomination for POTUS.

I am leaning towards there won’t be an election. Crazy times.

Lotsa crazy ish out there in the rumor mill right now. Next month could get hairy.

And if so much of the crazy ish over the past few years hadn’t come true, I wouldn’t believe it. But here we are, so only a fool would dismiss it at this point. And that’s setting aside the fact that we are witnessing prophecy come to fruition regularly, and at quicker intervals than ever before.

If you don’t know Jesus, you should start that relationship now folks.

i agree on the snowflake comments, based on what i see here, there is no question that trump supporters are the largest snowflake species...

• Haha
rotf.gif
rotf.gif
rotf.gif
rotf.gif

Poor Mega D Fudger
Having another conversation with himself in another thread.

I'm lost here, you start a thread and then just have a conversation with yourself?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT