ADVERTISEMENT

Jussie Smollettt in custody

Charged with felony disorderly conduct.

RATS and the sycophantic leftist media will rally around him because he’s a black twink who only did it for the better good. MAGA deplorables must be stopped

You watch them Martyr this lying hateful POS

https://abc7chicago.com/jussie-smol...eing-charged-with-disorderly-conduct/5148577/

( CNN strikes first )

CNN’s Don Lemon: It’s ‘not his fault’ Jussie Smollett lost in the ‘court of public opinion’
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...-smollett-lost-in-the-court-of-public-opinion

Last edited:
It was a modern-day lynchin' I tells ya.
Wonder what it would be to self-lynch oneself.
Don't plan to find out about it.
But if I do...I must remember to include bleach and two brothers from Nigeria and consult the librul media for any additional pointers.

Agent Orange

It wuz uh moduhn-deyz lychin' I tells yo'.
Wunduh whut it would be tuh sef-lynch wunsef.
Don't plan to find out 'bout it.
But if I duz...I must 'membuh to include bleach ant two bruthuhs from Nigehia and consult duh librul media fuh any 'ditional pointuhs.

This is the way it's done, Agent Orange. You need help. I can teach you Ebonics.

But if I duz...I must 'membuh to include bleach ant two bruthuhs from Nigehia and consult duh librul media fuh any 'ditional pointuhs.

This is the way it's done, Agent Orange. You need help. I can teach you Ebonics.

Sunny;

We can also help agent with languages of tin horn African dictators Like lumumba, Mobutu, Mugabe, and one of my favorites Kasavubu.

Afroasiatic
Nilo-Saharan
Niger–Congo
Bantu

Last edited:
When I shoot my mouth off about abusing 3 languages, I always leave off Ebonics. And the reason I some times mention 3 languages is to offer up a feeble excuse for my being so poor with English. I admire you guys for your English skills.

Reactions: nail1988
Poor Jussie was addicted to drugs and had no idea what he was doing..Oh the humanity!!

Wonder if there will be a book and movie deal out of this?

Juicy can grab a Nobel Prize in Literature and Pulitzer Prize. Then write the screenplay, play himself in the movie and self direct. Pick up Director Oscar, Best screen play Oscar, Best Actor and Actress Oscars, & Best Picture Oscar. If they decide to create a Best Twink Oscar, he can take that one too.( after all, they made Rap Grammy worthy when in fact if it were Whites spewing out that putrid illiterate, profane, racist, vile garbage, it would be banned)

Wonder if there will be a book and movie deal out of this?

Juicy can grab a Nobel Prize in Literature and Pulitzer Prize. Then write the screenplay, play himself in the movie and self direct. Pick up Director Oscar, Best screen play Oscar, Best Actor and Actress Oscars, & Best Picture Oscar. If they decide to create a Best Twink Oscar, he can take that one too.( after all, they made Rap Grammy worthy when in fact if it were Whites spewing out that putrid illiterate, profane, racist, vile garbage, it would be banned)
He is a perfect example of the totally useless Similac-brats the Gen x&y created when they decided anyone could replace a nurturing mother in the home.

Reactions: nail1988

Ha ha ha. Black people be talkin’ funny.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
after all, they made Rap Grammy worthy when in fact if it were Whites spewing out that putrid illiterate, profane, racist, vile garbage, it would be banned)

On point as usual MDVOL. Hopefully with Trump’s help, you’ll finally be able to overcome all this oppression you’ve been facing and end up really successful.

On point as usual MDVOL. Hopefully with Trump’s help, you’ll finally be able to overcome all this oppression you’ve been facing and end up really successful.

You left out Vanilla Ass.

Enema? Really?

100,000 Blacks vs Enema?

Does your Trump Derangement Syndrome allow you to laugh at that complete dingbat AOC?
If it does not, you are really missing out.

You left out Vanilla Ass.

Enema? Really?

100,000 Blacks vs Enema?

Does your Trump Derangement Syndrome allow you to laugh at that complete dingbat AOC?
If it does not, you are really missing out.

He thinks AOC is oh so dreamy and believes the world ends in 12 years due to cow farting cause AOC.....ummmmm.....like.....told him so.

Did you see the thread where we were mocking what a dumbass she is? He SERIOUSLY got his nose bent out of shape over that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT