ADVERTISEMENT

Joy Reid is a village idiot

Nice play on words. I can't see what the troll says anymore unless someone quotes it. Even then, I have to choose to click on ignored content. lol I've only put two people on ignore in my 20 plus years being here. Gay Ray and Sad's wench.

Sad, truth hurts conservatives feelings lol you would rather hear the echo chamber

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
MSNBC’s resident wacko and DEI hire, Joy Reid’s severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) continues to send her into a whirlpool of crazy.

The Gateway Pundit reported that Reid shared a TikTok declaring brazenly she would vote for Joe Biden even if he were in a coma, as long as it meant keeping Donald Trump, whom she referred to as “Hitler,” out of the White House.

“Y’all just tell me who the nominee is, just let me know when you guys are finished fighting amongst yourselves, who I got to vote for to keep Hitler out of the White House. Who I got to vote for to keep Hitler out of the White House,” Reid said.:oops: 😂

fffcc3b1-2fb5-48d6-abf5-070039ac4313_text.gif

LOL: Rachel Maddow Says Biden Showed “Impressive Command” in Last Night’s Dumpster Fire Press Conference​

MSNBC's clown show just keeps on truckin'
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3

LOL: Rachel Maddow Says Biden Showed “Impressive Command” in Last Night’s Dumpster Fire Press Conference​

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Dick Maddow does suffer from cyclical depression.

Reactions: NavigatorII

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

She/ it is trying so hard to surpass Joy in the idiot department. Cut the guy some slack.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT