ADVERTISEMENT

John Calipari is truly not a very good coach

I've a actually said this for years. He's a great recruiter and does a good job of getting freshmen to mesh but as far as X's and O's and actual coaching he's just average at best.

Cal's worst losses at UK

2012-13 @Tennessee - 88-58 (30 points)
2016-17 @Florida - 88-66 (22 points)
2013-14 @Florida - 84-65 (19 points)
2015-16 @LSU - 85-67 (18 points)
2012-13 @Florida - 69-52 (17 points)

I sense a trend here

Reactions: 46885
Honestly this thread is dumb as hell...guy is the hottest coach in the last 10 years. He gets the best players and they dominate....maybe not tonight but they are premier.

I would still call it underachieving some despite all the Final 4s since he only has 1 Championship with all that talent he gets at KY. He is expected basically to make the Final 4 about every year due to the talent level.

Well, everything else aside, he's certainly the biggest CRYBABY in college B-Ball. He was all but begging the officials to help kensucky out even more than they already were with their biased foul calls.

If I was that official, I would have told him to stay off the playing floor and that if he screamed at me one more time I'd give him a technical. I don't know where he'd stand as a coach, but he's top notch at 'working the officials' to his advantage...

Reactions: TennesseeGator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT