ADVERTISEMENT

joey needs a cheat sheet to get thru any meeting he has

EVERYONE on earth, including our foreign enemies know this guy is a blooming IDIOT. Hence how close we are to WWIII. America in our history has NEVER fought a war because we were too strong. It is when we are in our weaker moments our enemies pounce...like they are RIGHT NOW. If any of our resident snowflakes care to try to debate what I said...TRY to bring it. I expect cricket's chirping......

C'mon Ron you know that no Parking Lot thread is complete without a post from the resident Sheepherder @Mdfgator ! 😂
Let me share a "secret"! When you put someone on ignore...you never see their posts. I LOVE to debate politics with the left. However when what you post is aimed at trolling because you have no life...I do not have time for that. He brings NOTHING of value to this board. And I say I THINK he is trolling...OR he actually is dumber than a red brick. I do not care which it is...just do not have time for it. We have a few lefties that I enjoy going back and forth with...they know who they are. (and a few "Independents" that are really closet democrats)

Let me share a "secret"! When you put someone on ignore...you never see their posts. I LOVE to debate politics with the left. However when what you post is aimed at trolling because you have no life...I do not have time for that. He brings NOTHING of value to this board. And I say I THINK he is trolling...OR he actually is dumber than a red brick. I do not care which it is...just do not have time for it. We have a few lefties that I enjoy going back and forth with...they know who they are. (and a few "Independents" that are really closet democrats
I used to check his diatribe once in awhile and little by little people quit responding to his garbage. It was refreshing to see him ignored by posters. Or they blocked him.

Reactions: dezyDeco
I used to check his diatribe once in awhile and little by little people quit responding to his garbage. It was refreshing to see him ignored by posters. Or they blocked him.
We have an entire thread where we do nothing but mock him. He's in it, that's the best part.

Reactions: gatordad3
  • Haha
Reactions: BillytheC
No way that senile old fool got 12MN more votes than POTUS Obama’s historic 2008 election. NO FRIGGIN’ WAY!

He’s an illegitimate, corrupt, broken down old man. As The DoJ sez: “too senile to prosecute”!

81MN votes my arse!

How STUPID are the people who actually vote for this idiot? MY LAWDY.....He lies worse than ANY human being I have ever seen!
got to be related to this guy

hqdefault.jpg

Quite right.

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
Let me share a "secret"! When you put someone on ignore...you never see their posts. I LOVE to debate politics with the left. However when what you post is aimed at trolling because you have no life...I do not have time for that. He brings NOTHING of value to this board. And I say I THINK he is trolling...OR he actually is dumber than a red brick. I do not care which it is...just do not have time for it. We have a few lefties that I enjoy going back and forth with...they know who they are. (and a few "Independents" that are really closet democrats)
Our Independent has given up that lie 100%.

He’s in the tank for The Party and he admits it every day he posts here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT