ADVERTISEMENT

Jaden Rashada enter transfer portal - UGA an option ?

Jeff from Jax

Gator Great
Dec 2, 2004
Jacksonville, FL
Reactions: LordofallSocks
As long as he lands somewhere other than Gainesville. I hold no I’ll will toward him and much of what happened may not have been his fault.

Reactions: HollywoodGator97
Rashada is now done with ASU after starting three games as a true freshman, and 247Sports is reporting that Georgia is a possible landing spot. Rashada is coming back from an injury that required him to miss nine games last year.

Other possible landing spots for Rashada include Northwestern and UCLA, based off a need at quarterback, according to 247Sports

https://gatorswire.usatoday.com/202...hada-georgia-bulldogs/?itm_source=parsely-api
I hope not. Kid seems like a head case and a problem. What he pulled with you guys and now transferring again? No thanks. Of course your boosters did a great job of stepping in it too.

Reactions: gatordad3
I hope not. Kid seems like a head case and a problem. What he pulled with you guys and now transferring again? No thanks. Of course your boosters did a great job of stepping in it too.
My thinking is if you hit the portal, you go to another school where you believe you'll start, especially at QB. Rashada will either transfer at the end of the 24 season or before it ends.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT