ADVERTISEMENT

"it's not a defect, it's a feature...."

grandhavendiddy

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2007
A brilliant piece by Vivek R. on the Michael Knowles show (on TikTok, cannot quickly find YT link) and he said that Biden's diminished capacity was a "feature not a defect".

In response to Kamala, for different reasons, he said that same. The individual does not matter - it's the machine. His evidence was clear. She only polled 6% (+/- 3%) in her own state in CA.

Biden not pushing back on the Federal Government - it's a feature.

To that end, look at when the Media flipped on Joe Biden, what was his time out period? Three weeks? See what happens when you have the whole media assault against you? Or as in 2020, FOR you.

The other major consideration for 2024, of course, is that plenty of people on the left just vote for the platform and the machine. Not the individual.

At best, it is because they are "triggered" by certain items, or they place a disproportionate weight on things like Abortion (even when it is legal in their state, as it is here in Michigan). At worst, it is because of the Progressive Left and their relentless evisceration of the Western Civilization paradigm.

As such, what was a seeming blow out will be an exceptionally tight race in my view.

Vivek's final point, is that the Republicans should balance their attacks against the person AND the "machine".

A brilliant piece by Vivek R. on the Michael Knowles show (on TikTok, cannot quickly find YT link) and he said that Biden's diminished capacity was a "feature not a defect".

In response to Kamala, for different reasons, he said that same. The individual does not matter - it's the machine. His evidence was clear. She only polled 6% (+/- 3%) in her own state in CA.

To that end, look at when the Media flipped on Joe Biden, what was his time out period? Three weeks? See what happens when you have the whole media assault against you? Or as in 2020, FOR you.

The other major consideration for 2024, of course, is that plenty of people on the left just vote for the platform and the machine. Not the individual.

At best, it is because they are "triggered" by certain items, or they place a disproportionate weight on things like Abortion (even when it is legal in their state, as it is here in Michigan). At worst, it is because of the Progressive Left and their relentless evisceration of the Western Civilization paradigm.

As such, what was a seeming blow out will be an exceptionally tight race in my view.

Vivek's final point, is that the Republicans should balance their attacks against the person AND the "machine".
And look how they flipped FOR The Ho? Problem is everyone now knows they are liars for covering for FJB for 5 years. This is a "hail mary" by the left, playing their ONLY remaining card

Might be your best post. The right needs to be diligent. Been saying all along, I am not confident we have fixed anything and this one won’t be stolen as well.

Many more eyes are open to see they have lied multiple times to the American people. My hope is in God, and he will bring Justice to the evil we are witnessing.

Reactions: nail1988
Might be your best post. The right needs to be diligent. Been saying all along, I am not confident we have fixed anything and this one won’t be stolen as well.

Many more eyes are open to see they have lied multiple times to the American people. My hope is in God, and he will bring Justice to the evil we are witnessing.

Thank you.

I think the right needs to talk more systemically about the "steal" and not focus (unless you HAVE the receipts) so narrowly on ballots.

What happened in 2020, is the left did the "I do not have to prove I am right, I only have to prove that you might be wrong". It's a great negotiating strategy. I use it when necessary.... :)

The left and Pelosi just essentially engineered the removal of a sitting president from going forward and he has not spoken in three days.

I have never seen this in my lifetime. Simply remarkable.

This is like the Gators (Captain) being up by three TDs. Need to hold on until November 7th. (14th really with mail-in ballots)

Reactions: RussellCasse

I am really amazed at your recent epiphany at how evil the Democrat Party is. You've come a long ways. I agree with you on the "no exceptions abortion bans". STUPID. It's not even on good moral grounds. There are much bigger hills to die on. That is really the ONLY weak link in the communists attacks on conservatism and in particular Trump. It's a pointless battle, and not a winning one. There are much bigger fish to fry. The soul of our nation is at stake. The globalists need to be kicked to the curb now or it's probably never. The US seems to be the only country still fighting back. It's no doubt Orwellian. I'm liking the way you think, more and more.

3NEMJC.gif

Reactions: nail1988
I am really amazed at your recent epiphany at how evil the Democrat Party is. You've come a long ways. I agree with you on the "no exceptions abortion bans". STUPID. It's not even on good moral grounds. There are much bigger hills to die on. That is really the ONLY weak link in the communists attacks on conservatism and in particular Trump. It's a pointless battle, and not a winning one. There are much bigger fish to fry. The soul of our nation is at stake. The globalists need to be kicked to the curb now or it's probably never. The US seems to be the only country still fighting back. It's no doubt Orwellian. I'm liking the way you think, more and more.

3NEMJC.gif
Trump will hold his own on abortion. His stance is where most of the Country is. Most of the Country does not agree with late term, tax payer funded abortions.

Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT