ADVERTISEMENT

It's a sad day for America - and my farewell

You also spoke as if you know how “your party” would react. Which you don’t. A message board isn’t an indicator of how someone will react to a combat situation.

do you always get so triggered this easily? I would swear you are a dim by your hissy fits you keep throwing
If you’re itching to tell everyone you’ve been in combat just come out and say it and quit acting like a pretentious dramatic douchebag, Gunny Highway.

You also spoke as if you know how “your party” would react. Which you don’t. A message board isn’t an indicator of how someone will react to a combat situation.

do you always get so triggered this easily? I would swear you are a dim by your hissy fits you keep throwing
Actually I do! Lol. Do ur hw snowflake! History is on my side. History of the kkk is on urs. Haha
Triggered? Still hard to follow along for u isn’t ? Lol.
Please read the following slowly so u can absorb it all. Snowflakes do not trigger me. They entertain me. U guys are like little pets only ur not cute. Just ugly idiots that amuse me when I want. Lol

If you’re itching to tell everyone you’ve been in combat just come out and say it and quit acting like a pretentious dramatic douchebag, Gunny Highway.
If I was itching to tell everyone I would have already done so. Funny how your issue is with me laughing at the keyboard warriors and not the keyboard warriors themselves. Better get upstairs that hot pocket is probably getting cold and momma ain’t heating up another for you

If I was itching to tell everyone I would have already done so. Funny how your issue is with me laughing at the keyboard warriors and not the keyboard warriors themselves. Better get upstairs that hot pocket is probably getting cold and momma ain’t heating up another for you
Yes she will. Your mom knows I like two hot pockets after I bust her guts wide open.

Actually I do! Lol. Do ur hw snowflake! History is on my side. History of the kkk is on urs. Haha
Triggered? Still hard to follow along for u isn’t ? Lol.
Please read the following slowly so u can absorb it all. Snowflakes do not trigger me. They entertain me. U guys are like little pets only ur not cute. Just ugly idiots that amuse me when I want. Lol
Holy crack head response. Da fuq does the KKK have to do with anything we are talking about?

you sure do lol a lot. Like a teenage girl the way you write

Awww invoke a mother joke but can’t handle when it’s reversed. You’re quite the warrior.
Who couldn’t handle it? I’m perfectly fine. I’m not going to judge you for being into weird shit.
Y’all sure like to deflect a lot and project your feelings onto others

Who couldn’t handle it? I’m perfectly fine. I’m not going to judge you for being into weird shit.
Y’all sure like to deflect a lot and project your feelings onto others
Good one. Did your mom teach you that?

Holy crack head response. Da fuq does the KKK have to do with anything we are talking about?

you sure do lol a lot. Like a teenage girl the way you write
Lol. Typical snowflake response when ur in over ur head. It’s ok little bitch. Lol

Lol. Typical snowflake response when ur in over ur head. It’s ok little bitch. Lol
Yea it is very typical to ask why da fuq you mention the KKK when it literally has nothing to do with what we are talking about. I’m starting to think you are genuinely retarded at this point which is very unfortunate.

Sure? I’m guessing that one sounded better in your head before you typed it out
You keep answering like a weirdo. So it was good enough to provoke a response.

We’re getting sidetracked, go ahead and tell everyone how you know about combat and you’re offended by them talking about it so frivolously.

Reactions: gatordad3

We’re getting sidetracked, go ahead and tell everyone how you know about combat and you’re offended by them talking about it so frivolously.
I have answered directly to every topic on hand. You dipshits can’t stay on topic to save y’all lives.

im not offended by anything in this thread. Again you are projecting.

I have answered directly to every topic on hand. You dipshits can’t stay on topic to save y’all lives.

im not offended by anything in this thread. Again you are projecting.
You were exposed as a dumbass troll long ago. Quit whining, Gunny.

Reactions: gatordad3
I wasn’t exposed as anything. You have exposed yourself as a window licker ITT.

I’m not whining. Another projection
You came on scene harping about how terrible Donald Trump is then turned around acting like a retarded Jan 6 rioter. Bamafan called you out. Your opinion is worthless, why would anything you have to say in here about combat need to be taken seriously too when you’ve been exposed as a retarded fraud?

You came on scene harping about how terrible Donald Trump is then turned around acting like a retarded Jan 6 rioter. Bamafan called you out. Your opinion is worthless, why would anything you have to say in here about combat need to be taken seriously too when you’ve been exposed as a retarded fraud?
I had an awakening. I voted for Trump. Another swing and miss for you.

next

I suspect we will see another fake fight between sock boy and @BSC911 tomorrow. Gotta throw those critical thinkers off the scent!

Reactions: fsumc
You fell for the biggest con in history, yes I would say you're gullible, and that's just the tip of it.
Lol. Look at the snowflake going back for material since he had his ass handed to himself ( I’m sorry. What do u identify as? ) lol

Yep. Dude is a dirty sock to the core.

Yea now imagine a direct scenario where someone is shooting directly at you and adrenaline kicks in. Everyone is an accurate shot when shooting at a paper target that isn’t shooting back. Being a good shot and shooting frequently is definitely good but when the target starts shooting back it’s a whole new ball game.
Not disagreeing one bit bud

Reactions: theswamp15
Ah, you know you were jumping into the fray, acting like the conservatives were going to kick some liberal ass.

And quit stealing my bean counter dig. Come up your own.
I support a secession and I warned of a civil war part 2 which if I’m threatened my life with, I will act upon. I haven’t changed on those two grounds.

Oh please, there are plenty of terminology stolen on this board, don’t get defensive.

Do you guys all blow each other? Surprised you can type with his dick down your throat and a handful of his balls
Lol. Wow. Poor baby is trying to upset us. Lol. Apparently u couldn’t comprehend the earlier post. Haha. Not surprising. Haha

I support a secession and I warned of a civil war part 2 which if I’m threatened my life with, I will act upon. I haven’t changed on those two grounds.

Oh please, there are plenty of terminology stolen on this board, don’t get defensive.
Secession? LOL. By who?

You are further gone than I thought. Good luck with that. How’d that work out last time.

Lol. Wow. Poor baby is trying to upset us. Lol. Apparently u couldn’t comprehend the earlier post. Haha. Not surprising. Haha
Should I wait until you quote the same response for the third time? I know this is a lot to handle for someone with your mental capacity so I’m willing to give you all the time you need.

rpif8UV7.jpeg

This is exactly correct

Should I wait until you quote the same response for the third time? I know this is a lot to handle for someone with your mental capacity so I’m willing to give you all the time you need.
U can. I’m sure others will be happy snowflake. Lol
Oh! Ur trying to call me slow now ? Haha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT