ADVERTISEMENT

It’s gonna suck to see MusTard celebrating on a swamp sideline...

597e680a58080.image.jpg

South Carolina may very well win but Muschamp is still as bad as always. The guy hasn’t learned a damn thing.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Hatred and disdain like nothing else in sadgator’s life...

He burned utopia to the ground...

Just curious as to why ? More than Urbs or Swamp Donkey ?

Its too early for me to label Willie an all time hated coach ( Jeff Bowden still number one ) , but I'm getting there.

I don't get Muschamp.

Outside of Bama and Ole Miss they probably have the best receiving group in the SEC. If Bentley has any time they’re gonna abuse our secondary. They’re so bad now imagine then with no Chauncey playing. It’s free yards whenever an offense wants it.

Seems like muschamp has went in the opposite direction..
His team can score but also gives up 500 yards per game

Actually his team gave up a total of 620 yards against Ole Miss but Ole Miss only got 16 yards in the 4th quarter. When it came crunch time someone knew something about defense. Same pattern against Mizzou. Mizzou passes killed us the whole game but during critical time in 4 th quarter Mizzou couldn’t complete a pass. Again someone knew something about defense. USC’s defense is thin not many subs that can play. You must gameplan to keep players fresh enough to finish the game. This is especially true when you play up tempo teams like Mizzou and Ole Miss.
Muschamp has learned a lot as HC. USC is very thin on defense now but he is working to get the depth all SEC teams need in this conference.
It will be a fun game Saturday win or lose. Muschamp is a class act. Florida fired him. Nothing wrong with that but at some point fans need to move on.

Reactions: gacock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT