ADVERTISEMENT

It’s amazing we are 9-2 with...

how bad our run blocking/run game is. It unexplainable to me how we can actually pass block decent but have no idea what to do on running plays.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a team play as good as we do with virtually nothing from the run game. Crazy
100% was going to say the same thing. The coaching staff and players have exceeded expectations AGAIN. With a bowl win we likely end 11 wins. Would have liked another TD today but look at how our D has played....kept us in a lot of games, offensive scheme has been awesome....I didn't think we win 10 on the season...we are going to spank FSU again.

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
Frustrating times throughout the year but big picture a good coaching job. Replaced 4 linemen with no running game all year, backup QB, 3 games from our best defender coming into the season, and according to the broadcast today we’ve played two games all year with the defense that started the Miami game. Got a good chance to end up 10-2 after all that.

I predicted 10 win season prior to each of the last 2 seasons.

It's about the quality of the schedule...or lack there of. I know this won't be popular, but stop and ask yourself who the best quality win is this year. Auburn? Who will most likely finish with 4 losses in the regular season.

Except the schedule is currently ranked top 10. But nice attempt troll.
Yes he is. I’m sure he predicted back to back 10 win seasons after coming off the debacles of Muschamp and McElwain.
The trolls aren’t even good at trolling anymore.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
The thing that's really encouraging is the way this team/the program continues to play hard. I was waiting for the Missou game to see if the team came out and played good ball all game. To me, it was a telltale sign that the players are really bought into what Mullen is doing. If we laid an egg and lost I'd have felt it was more smoke n mirrors this year. Mullen has changed the culture.

Reactions: PacoGator19
Yes he is. I’m sure he predicted back to back 10 win seasons after coming off the debacles of Muschamp and McElwain.
Howdy Dipshit! Maybe you have forgotten my banter with the Bammer and you in July and August of 2018 about the subject. I predicted 10 win season in Mullen's 1st year before the season with losses to UGA and FSU. Then after seeing FSU in action, predicted a win over them and thought we would might lose to LSU. Would you like me to find those threads and link them, so you can slink away again....just like your companion Malone.

We are a top 10 team which is amazing all things considering. Likely going to have back to back 10 win seasons which will be the first time since Urban Meyer was on the sidelines.

If we had Clemson’s schedule we would be in the playoff. Probably the same can be said if we had Ohio State’s as well.

Just to help you out since you have a big problem remembering things. Your apology is accepted Douche.

"I would expect him to win 10 games with losses to UGA and FSU. We have a very manageable schedule this year. If he pulls upsets against either of the two and wins 11+ games I'll be here to publicly eat me words."

241 Homosassie Gator, Aug 10, 2018

https://florida.forums.rivals.com/threads/chip-kelly.70021/page-7

Howdy Dipshit! Maybe you have forgotten my banter with the Bammer and you in July and August of 2018 about the subject. I predicted 10 win season in Mullen's 1st year before the season with losses to UGA and FSU. Then after seeing FSU in action, predicted a win over them and thought we would might lose to LSU. Would you like me to find those threads and link them, so you can slink away again....just like your companion Malone.
After we beat your noles in 2 weeks will you disappear again?

We are a top 10 team which is amazing all things considering. Likely going to have back to back 10 win seasons which will be the first time since Urban Meyer was on the sidelines.

If we had Clemson’s schedule we would be in the playoff. Probably the same can be said if we had Ohio State’s as well.
Pretty great job IMO. Players are bought in and playing their hearts out. They deserve a lot of credit.

Do you believe that? We've played 2 decent teams and lost both. Outside that, who have we played that is worth a damn.

Yes I believe it because that’s what it’s ranked. 6th to be exact. I don’t give a damn about your opinion because I’m pretty sure you aren’t ranking schedules all across the country. Every team in the PAC 12 but Oregon and Utah has 4 or more losses for example.

:D:p:D
Trask
9-10 wins with the SEC-e an outside possibility. o_O
=====

And just a few NCAA stats for fun, make of them what you will.... :cool:

Red Zone Defense in SEC (nation)

1. UGly (1)
2. UF (5)
3. LSU (t-20)
4. AU (22)
5. TN (31)
t-6. UK (t-32)
t-6 aTm (t-32)
7. Mizz (35)
8. VU (50)
>>>>> UF played all of them except for aTm <<<<<
==========

Rushing Defense in SEC:
1. UGly
2. UF
3. AU
4. LSU
UF played the other 3 in the Top 4....

==========

SEC Sack Rankings (National Top 50 Ranking)

1. UF - 38 (7)

2. Miss - 30 (t-29)

t-3. UA - 25 (t-37)
t-3 TN - 25 (t-37)

4. AU - 24 (t-43)
=====

UF -14 to LSU, SEC Refs called ZERO Holding's on LSU OL.
UF -7 @ WLOCP, SEC Refs called ZERO Holding's on UGly's OL on pass plays.
They did call holding once on an UGly on a running play. :rolleyes:

Not a surprise that both beat UF with the SEC refs help and their passing game.. o_O
==========

Pass Completion % SEC leaders (national)

1. LSU
2. UA (5)
3. UF (12) --.679.
4. UGly (21) -- .655

==========

Passing TD's:in SEC

1. LSU 38

2. UA 38

3. UF 28

4. aTm 20

Wait, is the sissy back? His spin always was that Florida should win more games than any REASONABLE person thought they should, so he could spin Mullen underperformed if he didn't.

Blew up in his face in 2018. About time for Obvious Lee to make another appearance and try to save him LMAO!

PS: He also claimed that Taggart was a home run hire for FSU.

Except the schedule is currently ranked top 10. But nice attempt troll.

Yep, that's how he tried to set up his trolling last year as well: Mullen should win 10-11 regular season games, but even if he does, it will only be cause UF only played 2 good teams.

And he thought 'home run hire Taggart' was going to be coaching one of the only two good teams UF played this year or last.

Yes, Paco, Countygator and TNgator have no limits to their tardom.
I rarely even had much interaction with you other than pointing out the fact you havent shown up all season but suddenly you and Zoni come out of the wood work after we lost to LSU. The same LSU whom Auburn and Alabama have lost to. Then you disappear and appear in the Mike White thread spewing the same garbage. Honestly I've never given an opinion on Mike White one way or another. Honestly didn't even disagree with you. It just seems you come here to spew negative remarks after the few losses.

As Matches pointed out. You thought Taggart was a good hire. That Chip Kelly amd Scott Frost were still better last year as compared to Mullen.

If you are that miserable with Mullen, nothing much I can say other than remain miserable. Mullen appears to be in line here for a while.

Last edited:
I rarely even had much interaction with you other than pointing out the fact you havent shown up all season but suddenly you and Zoni come out of the wood work after we lost to LSU. The same LSU whom Auburn and Alabama have lost to. Then you disappear and appear in the Mike White thread spewing the same garbage. Honestly I've never given an opinion on Mike White one way or another. Honestly didn't even disagree with you. It just seems you come here to spew negative remarks after the few losses.

As Matches pointed out. You thought Taggart was a good hire. That Chip Kelly amd Scott Frost were still better last year as compared to Mullen.

If you are that miserable with Mullen, nothing much I can say other than remain miserable. Mullen appears to be in line here for a while.
Nailed it!!

Wait, is the sissy back? His spin always was that Florida should win more games than any REASONABLE person thought they should, so he could spin Mullen underperformed if he didn't.

Blew up in his face in 2018. About time for Obvious Lee to make another appearance and try to save him LMAO!

PS: He also claimed that Taggart was a home run hire for FSU.
Which sissy are you talking about? There seems to be a good amount trolling this board but you are 100% correct

November 20, 2019
Mullen Named George Munger Collegiate Coach of the Year Semifinalist

:D:p:D

==========

Edit PS

Current 3rd string QB Nick Sproles rsJr has entered his name in the xfer portal,,, not a surprise to iG. He is good enough to play at a 2nd Tier school, or maybe be a backup at a P-5 in need of depth. (could prolly start at FSUcks, but I wouldn't wish than on him) ;)

"Sproles knows what he’s doing, now," Mullen said a couple weeks after that FSU appearance. "I mean, Sproles is going to go in there, he’s going to know every check, every play, every hand-off, what everybody is doing. Sproles knows what’s going on ... making sure everything is done the right way, he’s your guy."

"Sproles is very smart and he’s a very talented player," current starting quarterback Kyle Trasksaid. "I feel like he would do a great job honestly."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT