ADVERTISEMENT

Is Zook still running a bank in Ocala? Someone call him

He was actually on the Green Bay Packers coaching staff before McCarthy was fired.

He was actually on the Green Bay Packers coaching staff before McCarthy was fired.

It says he is a special teams coach at Maryland now. Hard to believe he is still around. I actually liked Zook though it was time for him to go when he was fired.

• Wow
Reactions: gatordad3
I still like Zook's energy and enthusiasm for football.
This is his Maryland introduction (3 years ago) as a special teams coach.
He is working under Mike Locksley one of his former assistants when he was at Florida.

Reactions: Gator Fever
The Zooker is 70 years old and as the old Hank Snow song said, "I've been everywhere, man!" He & wife have their homstead in a million dollar home on Lake Weir south of Ocala.
As a coach:

Last edited:
The Zooker is 70 years old and as the old Hank Snow song said, "I've been everywhere, man!" He & wife have their homstead in a million dollar home on Lake Weir south of Ocala.
As a coach:
Thanks for the info

Hello you buncha dorks.....where's gecko
Nobody knows really. Colonel Angus was an elusive soul. Things have changed, now I'm sorry I missed Trip's drunk out on the Suwannee at Hart Springs and didn't meet all you guys way back when. But I'm a generation older than you younger sots. 😂

Reactions: sadgator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT