ADVERTISEMENT

Iranian militia leader who lead attack visited the Owebama WH

nail1988

Bull Gator
Jan 14, 2004
in 2011.

140 billion tax payer cash the Kenyan Kommie funded these islamo nazis

Iranian militia leader Hadi al-Amiri, one of several identified as leading an attack on the U.S. embassy in Baghdad on Tuesday, reportedly visited the White House in 2011 during the presidency of Barack Obama.

On Tuesday, a mob in Baghdad attacked the U.S. embassy in retaliation against last weekend’s U.S. airstrikes against the Iran-backed Shiite militia Kataib Hezbollah (KH), responsible for killing an American civilian contractor. KH is one of a number of pro-Iran militias that make up the Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF/PMU), which legally became a wing of the Iraqi military after fighting the Sunni Islamic State terrorist group.

https://www.breitbart.com/national-...-house/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
in 2011.

140 billion tax payer cash the Kenyan Kommie funded these islamo nazis

Iranian militia leader Hadi al-Amiri, one of several identified as leading an attack on the U.S. embassy in Baghdad on Tuesday, reportedly visited the White House in 2011 during the presidency of Barack Obama.

On Tuesday, a mob in Baghdad attacked the U.S. embassy in retaliation against last weekend’s U.S. airstrikes against the Iran-backed Shiite militia Kataib Hezbollah (KH), responsible for killing an American civilian contractor. KH is one of a number of pro-Iran militias that make up the Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF/PMU), which legally became a wing of the Iraqi military after fighting the Sunni Islamic State terrorist group.

https://www.breitbart.com/national-...-house/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
I see you’ve bought into the whole $150 billion fake new story that Trump has been peddling. That wasn’t taxpayer cash. You Righties are so gullible.

https://apnews.com/f53aeebcb0f64b76a2e2a54b2b002dad

Reactions: DGlockUF
Yes, there was definitely cash sent. However, it was not $140 billion of “taxpayer cash” as the OP indicated. As the article I linked explained, It was frozen Iranian assets and interest on money we owed them for equipment purchases. And it was a negotiated settlement that was approved by all parties. It makes for a nice Righty soundbite though.

The Dimms are angry because Trump murdered Obama's pal. Who doesn't get it? Let us guess.
Who’s angry?

And I think you’re misusing the term “murder” since acts of war do not qualify. Or are you saying he should be arrested?

The whiners are falling upon deaf ears. Trump will continue to roll. He is still going to be your daddy in 4 years, so pace yourselves. MAGA 2020!

Then why try to hide the transaction if it was money that was their's to begin with? And why in pallets of CASH, in the cover of darkness?

Talk about gullible...
Who did Ronald Reagan host in the White House Mr. Eat up with the dumbass?
That's what I thought.
Taliban or Al-Qaeda Queda leaders whom the US backed and supported

dems are so out of touch with the average American.
This is a PERFECT example of people whom are and have been led around by propaganda
And bovine scatology. These are the same folks who thought Nixon was innocent.
These are the same folks who think Reagan was the greatest presisident to shit between a pair of boots. DAMN, they so dumb!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone note the dems here react to news that Pres Trump is defending Americans.

Is it pride, or anger?

They tell on themselves every time.

Who did Ronald Reagan host in the White House Mr. Eat up with the dumbass?
That's what I thought.
Taliban or Al-Qaeda Queda leaders whom the US backed and supported

They were the Mujaheddin some of which would later become members of Al Q and the Taliban. But not all Mujaheddin joined the terrorist regime AlQ or the orthodox Muslim government of the Taliban.

Orthodox Islam was in a relatively short lull that was to give way to a expansionist renaissance due to the Wahabism of Saudi Arabia, and Twelver Shi‘a Islam of the Iranian revolution of 1979. Since this return to orthodoxy was nascent the only reference Reagan would have had that could have remotely given him pause would have been Iran's Hezbollah or the pederast YessirHeWasFat's PLO. But the Mujaheddin were a conglomerate of sunna and shi'a fighters from various ethnic backgrounds and countries and were not aligned with Hezbollah or the PLO.

30 years or more down the road and after 911 zer0 has little excuse. But then again this country was stupid enough after 911 to elect several people who should have never gotten the time of day. We are ate up with PC and trying to prove we are open minded and tolerant.

Radical Islam is actually orthodox.

Reactions: nail1988
I meant relevant link, not just any link. I read the whole article and didn’t see one mention of “support for the Ayatollah. “. I did see support for not taking innocent lives.

Are you in favor of the indiscriminate bombing of 52 Iranian sites without declaring war?

Orwell is that you? LOL War is peace lies are truth up is down etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT