ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa sucks

I'm pretty sure they're at 70 on their interstates, but the state needs to go by quicker. Not that I don't love the World's Largest Truckstop and their NASCAR track.

It's nkt for the top series, just the lower national series.

Don't degrade NASCAR.

Reactions: EvilWayz
We can't really make fun of Iowa in the summertime. Their weather is better up there, and all the hot farm chicks come out and tend to the corn. Since there are no serious sports going on, there is nothing for them to fail at...plus they got that whole "field of dreams" thing goin' for them.

But, in about 2 months it'll start getting cold again, the chicks will start putting their fall fat layers on, and Jayhawk football will be gearing up for another Outback Bowl run, so we can go back to making fun of them.

Reactions: MJWilliamson
We can't really make fun of Iowa in the summertime. Their weather is better up there, and all the hot farm chicks come out and tend to the corn. Since there are no serious sports going on, there is nothing for them to fail at...plus they got that whole "field of dreams" thing goin' for them.

But, in about 2 months it'll start getting cold again, the chicks will start putting their fall fat layers on, and Jayhawk football will be gearing up for another Outback Bowl run, so we can go back to making fun of them.

Iowans are very insecure.

Reactions: instaGATOR
And once again the grown man can't answer a very simple question.

I used to think your death would be sad, but now your impending doom will be fun.

Why?

Because I'm going to give your online eulogy.

Still
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif
at your sorry loser dumb-azz...

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

Still
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif
at your sorry loser dumb-azz...

You know I'm right.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT