ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa sucks

still the lowest total on the board by far, for like a month in a row.

I am excited about this game like I would be excited to see Behar naked. Morbid curiosity, not excitement.

Appleby played against Iowa last season. I hope that can be some type of advantage.

calling our fans stupid is really the route we went here? Our university is not the easiest place to get in or graduate from lol, I graduated from Bama for bringing a pencil for example. Got a bachelors for having a folder and a back up ink pen as well.

Like the OP, I'm just trying to get some harmless banter going. Seems like the fans of both schools don't care.

After September, no SEC school has the balls to travel north. LSU traveled to Wisconsin last year but it was on September 3rd
Could be because save 4 independents everyone is playing their conference schedule in October and November.

After September, no SEC school has the balls to travel north. LSU traveled to Wisconsin last year but it was on September 3rd

We should have every single bowl game played in Des Moines...and Slipknot should do every halftime show.

calling our fans stupid is really the route we went here? Our university is not the easiest place to get in or graduate from lol, I graduated from Bama for bringing a pencil for example. Got a bachelors for having a folder and a back up ink pen as well.

So then you would have no idea? Shouldn't your post at least say: "the university I am a t-shirt fan of" instead of "our"? I mean since you never went there.

Last edited:
So then you would have no idea? Shouldn't your post at least say: "the university I am a t-shirt fan of" instead of "our"? I mean since you never went there.

I don't really have a problem when fans use that terminology. I say "we" when discussing my NFL team all the time. I remember someone saying that even graduates of a school shouldn't be allowed to saw "we" - that it should only be used by former players of the team. I thought that was really getting nuts.

I've had about everything to do with the University but go there myself, they've gotten my familys money for long before I was alive and my long lineage of family went there and some are still boosters. I've spent years of my life living there and around the place, i don't think I'd categorize myself as a "sidewalk fan"... The only reason I didn't go there was because of the coach change before my Senior year in HS while I was being recruited by the old staff then got paid no mind by the new one once they nabbed bubba and Chad in my own state. It's business, which is how I ended up at Bama the ultimate business U. I don't really go around clamoring to be a Bama alum either though

I've had about everything to do with the University but go there myself, they've gotten my familys money for long before I was alive and my long lineage of family went there and some are still boosters. I've spent years of my life living there and around the place, i don't think I'd categorize myself as a "sidewalk fan"... The only reason I didn't go there was because of the coach change before my Senior year in HS while I was being recruited by the old staff then got paid no mind by the new one once they nabbed bubba and Chad in my own state. It's business, which is how I ended up at Bama the ultimate business U. I don't really go around clamoring to be a Bama alum either though
You owe no explanation to tye plan B's

If Iowa cared about the rest of the country, they would raise their speed limits.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT