ADVERTISEMENT

Football Interesting Jedd Fisch tidbit

JakeMoats

Chomp Artist
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
I don’t often have much to bring to the board living in Cleveland, TN but thought this was interesting. Had a conversation this morning with someone who played football at the local high school in my town who since finishing college (at ETSU as a QB) has been on Scott Frost’s staff at Nebraska, Jedd Fisch’s staff at Arizona, and now followed him to Washington. He said 3 things that stood out to me.

1. Jedd Fisch would take the Florida job in a heartbeat. Said he wanted it last fall but we didn’t can Napier. (This isn’t a fire Napier post)

2. Said the word on the college staff rumor mill is we would go Kiffin or James Franklin and that Fisch is out to prove this season he is worthy if the job were to come open. Franklin doesn’t move the needle AT ALL for me.

3. “You aren’t that bad for that long at a place like Florida just because of bad luck. Something is wrong with the operation and higher ups clearly” thought that was pretty telling.

Again, nothing incredible just thought I would share the small bit of information that I did have.

Go Gators

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.